napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Customer Info

Thin D

The minimum purchase is $100.
Payment for any order can be made by bitcoin or WU.

First off, thank you to all the people who provided input on my 'MGP sale' thread. I take it all into account when considering such matters, and I appreciate it.
It seems like it might take longer for more people to start using the bitcoin than I thought, so WU is still an option for now. Also I realize a lot of people new to online purchases in the market, just want the occasional purchase, and don't feel like a bitcoin account is needed often enough. They are also sometimes looking for low minimums....just getting their feet wet, so to speak.
I don't want to be out of the reach of anyone who wants quality gear.

Buy 3 get 1 free or buy 5 get 2 free. Items do not have to be the same, mix them up. Pick any 3 and get 1 free, or any 5 and get 2 free. The lowest priced item/s will be free. Mix and match the 3 or 5.
The bitcoin discount does not apply this sale.
I haven't decided how long it will run.
And no, prices have not changed.......yet. lol Quality hasn't either and won't.

MGP Price and Product List
Effective 1/16/2017--- The pricelist could change before updated here. Please email us for a current list at [email protected]
Domestic USA only
Minimum...$100 That's after discounts and does not include shipping. Please don't ask to order below the minimum.
Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship same or next day. Friday/weekend orders ship on Mon )
Payment...Bitcoin and WU (online WU not accepted).
DO NOT ask for payment info/instructions until you are SURE that you will order. If you ask for payment info and do not follow through to order, your future orders and inquiries will not be accepted.
Orders not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.

Your source for affordable quality gear.
*All injectables have zero to minimal pip.
*All vials sterilized twice using dry heat.
*All vial products produced in batch form.
*All products accurately dosed.
*All products use double filtered GSO, unless stated otherwise.
*All products closely inspected by magnification before shipping.
*All packs checked for accurate content before shipping.

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials are available by request. )
-Test E 250 20ml--- $55
-Test C 250 20ml--- $55
-Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55
-Test p 100 20ml--- $45
-Deca 200 20ml--- $65
-Decatest 400 20ml---$85 (Each ml contains 200mg nandrolone decanoate and 200mg test decanoate)
-NPP 150 20ml--- $70
-Nandroprop 100 20ml--- $60 (nandrolone propionate...more hormone per mg than NPP)
-Nandrotest PP 200 20ml---$70 (100mg NPP and 100mg Test PP per ml) OUT OF STOCK
-Mast p 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)
-EQ 300 20ml--- $70
-Tren a 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)
-Tren e 200 20ml--- $80 OUT OF STOCK

Orals
-Anavar 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.
-Anavar 25mg---$75 100 capsule ct.
-Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.
-Dianabol 10mg 100ct---$50 -from my own stash
-Winstrol 30mg 100ct--- $70

.............. COMING SOON.......
Pfizer Cabaser (Cabergoline) 1mg tablets

Email at [email protected] for orders
Wickr app- thindee

Last edited:
brother Thin, thank you for having decided to remain a trustworthy, high quality, and accessible brand. you've won me over as a lifelong fan of MGP. i hope 2017 is a monster year for you!

i have decided to give this sponsor a chance. i will update once product is received and run. for the record no free items are being received. this is a paid order. please look for an update.

Last edited:
I have some guys who are on his Tren E right now I can ask. But MGP is a solid source and I would not ever even not considering his products. They're amazing and strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest batch of Tren A does not contain guaiacol ....and this time is made with MCT oil.

Thin D seems like a great guy, and he was very patient and helpful while working with me. I just received my order from him, and everything was handled and shipped very quickly. I start my stack tomorrow, but I will be logging my results in prep for a NPC show in the fall. Hoping to rep MGP into the future. If the product is anything like Thin D, I expect great results.

Top Bottom