napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Red meat

LMFAO! i love it... i've always been a filet mignon person but ribeye is where its at man!

Dylan you should try teres major man it is really good I was always a filet/ribeye guy but after having that cut I havent gone back. I will bring it to BBQs with no oil on it or a light coating of organic EVOO and some prime rib seasoning, grill it, and everyone is like "that is the best stuff I have ever had!"

Dylan you should try teres major man it is really good I was always a filet/ribeye guy but after having that cut I havent gone back. I will bring it to BBQs with no oil on it or a light coating of organic EVOO and some prime rib seasoning, grill it, and everyone is like "that is the best stuff I have ever had!"

Yea bro. Its vert rare i have steak but its hard living in iowa man!

I looked it up. Seems to be a shoulder cut.
In the definition it shows to have a bunch of connective tissue. Typically that makes it chewy. I believe. I assume that is what most people are thinking. Even if not true. That could be what keeps the cost down. Normally not sold to be used as a steak.
Of course like anything learning grade to cook it is the trick. Sounds like you got it down. My family is gone for few day so i am going to look for some today.

Last edited:
I looked it up. Seems to be a shoulder cut.
In the definition it shows to have a bunch of connective tissue. Typically that makes it chewy. I believe. I assume that is what most people are thinking. Even if not true. That could be what keeps the cost down. Normally not sold to be used as a steak.
Of course like anything learning grade to cook it is the trick. Sounds like you got it down. My family is gone for few day so i am going to look for some today.

yea im telling you though its how they cut the meat. A good butcher and it tastes better than prime rib. Trust me im a huge steak snob ive been to peter lugers and other places for dry aged steaks, tomahawk steaks, wagyu, etc and teres major is seriously good and not chewy at all.

Top Bottom