napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

recomp diet

sisir

HI Dylan whats up bro? you give me RECOMP cycle layout but i have one query that is when i use TREN should i follow carb cycling or traditional low carb diet? my friend said that tren work better with moderate carb diet if you use it for cutting, what would be my diet regime? now i am 150lbs also tren have some insulin resistance so should i take some 1st acting carb ? if yes what is the best time to take it? thnkx

HI Dylan whats up bro? you give me RECOMP cycle layout but i have one query that is when i use TREN should i follow carb cycling or traditional low carb diet? my friend said that tren work better with moderate carb diet if you use it for cutting, what would be my diet regime? now i am 150lbs also tren have some insulin resistance so should i take some 1st acting carb ? if yes what is the best time to take it? thnkx

I don't ever think it's a good idea to go low carb or carb cycling with Tren, because of its nutrient partitioning abilities. You could me up dropopping blood sugar too low. Stick with a proper macro ratio in the right defecit for cutting

Check out this thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

i would definitely not carb cycle or go low carb whatsoever and definitely not with tren... i hate when people play around too much with things to do with diet because its unnecessary... im all about trial and error but messing around with carbs and keeping them too low is simply not sustainable... its a quick fix but has long term ramifications... go with 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs, 10-15% fat...

yes i know tren have some nutrient partitioning abilities that is why low carb diet not nessery but moderate carb or moderate protein is require low carb diet coz insulin resistance specially on tren is not it?

Top Bottom