napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reckoning day

Seems like now days there's always some jealous/whining ass/ pos trying to ruin a good thing. I've just been a part of this board for a short time and I would never ask someone for free shit, these guys put their neck on the line for us, people should give these people respect, dam
Tell em how it is 44

Wtf is going on lol. Seriously anyone questioning the integrity of 44 or the integrity of the sources on this board is also questioning the integrity of the board itself. If you really feel that way then you should just leave. It wouldnt make any sense for you to stick around if you think the sources here are bullshit and honest guys like the 44 are making false reviews using their products. The sources the 44 have reviewed are unquestionably some of the best on this board and if you doubt them just find another place to source your gear if it bothers you that much.

44 I don't know you very well, but I'm sure you do more good with your videos. Hey man! You're like a celebrity here. And just like the celebs, you're gonna have haters bro. Just keep doing what you do .. I'm one of those people that appreciate you're videos.

You know these guys take a lot time out of their busy schedule to do vids to help everyone out, just like the vids on YouTube I've watched a shit load to help further my knowledge of aas and sarms. I appreciate all their time they having given us

Seems like now days there's always some jealous/whining ass/ pos trying to ruin a good thing. I've just been a part of this board for a short time and I would never ask someone for free shit, these guys put their neck on the line for us, people should give these people respect, dam
Tell em how it is 44

Wtf is going on lol. Seriously anyone questioning the integrity of 44 or the integrity of the sources on this board is also questioning the integrity of the board itself. If you really feel that way then you should just leave. It wouldnt make any sense for you to stick around if you think the sources here are bullshit and honest guys like the 44 are making false reviews using their products. The sources the 44 have reviewed are unquestionably some of the best on this board and if you doubt them just find another place to source your gear if it bothers you that much.

haters gonna hate. Its just the way it is.

44 I don't know you very well, but I'm sure you do more good with your videos. Hey man! You're like a celebrity here. And just like the celebs, you're gonna have haters bro. Just keep doing what you do .. I'm one of those people that appreciate you're videos.

You know these guys take a lot time out of their busy schedule to do vids to help everyone out, just like the vids on YouTube I've watched a shit load to help further my knowledge of aas and sarms. I appreciate all their time they having given us

I'm glad you guys like the videos... obviously you weren't the "supposed" people saying the videos were stupid lol. If someone dislikes them, we're too old for hurt feelings and I understand everyone won't like everything I do. I can accept that because oddly enough I do this for the ones that are interested in them, not the ones who aren't. I felt it was a good idea that was inspired by watching Dylan's vids. Some people just aren't ever satisfied, or willing to give props for the idea at least. It's all good though. At the end of the day I'm still doing the vids for anyone interested. As far as being a celebrity though... far from it bro. I just love the lifestyle and iron bro. The iron don't lie... or complain about shit like a lil' girl.

44, you have no idea how much respect everyone has for you, well maybe you do, lol. You doing your review videos puts so much more integrity into the reviews given. It's easy for anyone to hide behind an avatar and say this and that. Just like Dylan does with sarmsx you are putting your reputation and credibility on the line with every one of these videos you do. Mad respect for what you do and how you help everyone on a daily basis.
Keep doing you bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

44, you have no idea how much respect everyone has for you, well maybe you do, lol. You doing your review videos puts so much more integrity into the reviews given. It's easy for anyone to hide behind an avatar and say this and that. Just like Dylan does with sarmsx you are putting your reputation and credibility on the line with every one of these videos you do. Mad respect for what you do and how you help everyone on a daily basis.
Keep doing you bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well according to that dick head that's not the case... lol, but you gotta be able to recognize the people spittin' poison bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From another thread:

'___ sent me a 10 of deca about 3 months ago when he first started up and never got around to writing up a review for him on it, here it is

used it about 12 weeks @ 375 , definitely the real deal, you know you got good deca when your joints feel like they got a can of wd-40 sprayed all over them and you can go ass to grass on squats without worrying about your knees cracking, strength increase, no pip, good stuff guys, not much to say, you guys know what deca does, and ____'s deca does exactly as deca should'

So lets do the math on this 10ml vial: They dosed this for a total of 375mg a week for 12 weeks, which is just under 1.3ml of product per week. For a 10ml vial that equals just under 7.7 pins so we'll call that 8 pins by approximation. Follow me, 375mg per week for 12 weeks at 1.3ml per week right? Correct me if I'm wrong please. 1.3ml x 12 weeks= 15.6ml of product. 15.6ml minus 10ml equal 5.6ml of EXTRA product this person squeezed out of a 10ml vial right? About 12 weeks is not 7.6 - 8 weeks here, maybe it is over there, but definitely not here. That's a difference of a months worth of pins minimum right?? Maybe this is that new geometry, or calculus I heard about?

From another thread:

'___ sent me a 10 of deca about 3 months ago when he first started up and never got around to writing up a review for him on it, here it is

used it about 12 weeks @ 375 , definitely the real deal, you know you got good deca when your joints feel like they got a can of wd-40 sprayed all over them and you can go ass to grass on squats without worrying about your knees cracking, strength increase, no pip, good stuff guys, not much to say, you guys know what deca does, and ____'s deca does exactly as deca should'

So lets do the math on this 10ml vial: They dosed this for a total of 375mg a week for 12 weeks, which is just under 1.3ml of product per week. For a 10ml vial that equals just under 7.7 pins so we'll call that 8 pins by approximation. Follow me, 375mg per week for 12 weeks at 1.3ml per week right? Correct me if I'm wrong please. 1.3ml x 12 weeks= 15.6ml of product. 15.6ml minus 10ml equal 5.6ml of EXTRA product this person squeezed out of a 10ml vial right? About 12 weeks is not 7.6 - 8 weeks here, maybe it is over there, but definitely not here. That's a difference of a months worth of pins minimum right?? Maybe this is that new geometry, or calculus I heard about?
That's a smack in the sponsors face for leaving such a bullshit review. My guess is he never even pinned that shit

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

That's a smack in the sponsors face for leaving such a bullshit review. My guess is he never even pinned that shit

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I think hes a robot and may have used it to directly lubricate his rusty robot joints. I mean if I was a cranky shit talking robot that's what I would do.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Lol, sounds like and smells like what???? BigBusiness hitting it right on the head w/ that call.

I think hes a robot and may have used it to directly lubricate his rusty robot joints. I mean if I was a cranky shit talking robot that's what I would do.

Must be the robot in the videos we hear as well...

View attachment 3522

Top Bottom