napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recent Drama.

I've never even logged into Evo.. thank God.

This is HOME! But yeah, I'd hate to see an incident involving another forum. Please stop, fellas.

Guys, I have nothing against the Evo guys. I stay away, and they stay away from me. It's like a hornet's nest. Just look at it from a distance, know that it's there, and walk away. You poke it with a stick you'll get stung!!

I just went over there (not logged in of course) And cannot believe what was said. Never mind that a fucking member here copy/pasted a post from almost a yr ago here. I'm sry but that member should be fucking BANNED here. That is so fucking B/S. The member knew there was some type of rival that happened, inquired about it. He got his answers from RR, tex and myself as well as others, and still goes and posts this over there to start a fucking war? Are you fucking kidding me??? And I will call him out. It was member "the rock"

i hate banning people but sometimes we have to have garbage day and today was a day to throw out some trash...

See this is exactly what I was trying to convey in my post earlier today about this being a very unique place....those other boards thrive on stupid shit and are led by a bunch of self serving assholes....The fact that the leadership here wants to squash stupid shit like this immediately is what makes AR the place to be! Just my opinion.

i appreciate that brother... my concern is making adrenaline rush the very best, to stand out amongst all forums, to be one of a kind and the very best place out there and that is something i will strive for everyday

i hate banning people but sometimes we have to have garbage day and today was a day to throw out some trash...

I def understand that. But as I said, he inquired about the thread here the other day, we gave him answers, and he still went and posted the thread over there. That's starting shit in my book. Especially copy/pasting a post from one forum to another. He will not be missed by me.

If anyone is dumb enough to get banned from this great forum is either a troll or just have no common sense. If you had a beautiful hot chick at home why would you go and bash her to to ur ex and then she finds out what will happen wifey will ban you too!!

if anyone is dumb enough to get banned from this great forum is either a troll or just have no common sense. If you had a beautiful hot chick at home why would you go and bash her to to ur ex and then she finds out what will happen wifey will ban you too!!

lmfao!!!!!!!

i actually just sent someone a pm about this, but if anyone would like to pm me with the answer that'd be great. i noticed the talk about hghpower being busted and fake etc. and since i have a bunch, i'd be nice to know the truth of the matter.

i actually just sent someone a pm about this, but if anyone would like to pm me with the answer that'd be great. i noticed the talk about hghpower being busted and fake etc. and since i have a bunch, i'd be nice to know the truth of the matter.

I have no clue nor care whatsoever on that topic... Its nothing that was ever on this forum and it will stay that way...

i would hope that you would care. there are a lot of people that purchased it. and is hurricane that promotes it no longer a mod? i don't log on enough to know who is on the good list. not being in a inner circle is hard on info ya know.

i would hope that you would care. there are a lot of people that purchased it. and is hurricane that promotes it no longer a mod? i don't log on enough to know who is on the good list. not being in a inner circle is hard on info ya know.
Sorry man I havnt heard the hgh power thing.

Hurricane is here I havnt seen him promote it. As far as I know he is still active. I don't think that's who you need to look for though.

Contact hgh power of your concerned. I believe he is still a sponsor for a few boards.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've heard the rumor/drama that's proved u true many a time but that's about it. I suppose someone must have tested his product multiple times and posted that.
Other than that it's all hear say and talk.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rush is the very best, and will stomp out these fires when they come. Jesus guys come on. Let's lift this place.

Rather than dragging shit thru mud..

Agreed, lets stop with all this drama and make this a drama free board and not start shit on a rival forum.

no no drama you don't want no drama no no drama no no no no drama. mix my milk with your cocao puffs milky milky cocao puffs

Maybe Dylan and the head mods should have a monthly "cleaning" session and get rid of potential trouble makers and very inactive users. Quality over quantity.

Maybe Dylan and the head mods should have a monthly "cleaning" session and get rid of potential trouble makers and very inactive users. Quality over quantity.

Nope just keep tossing them as soon as they show up lol. Once your on the radar your pretty much done.
We try to get the shit heads outta hear as soon as they land.

People who are not always active arn't a huge concern really. As long as they are respectful when they come around. We want people to be happy here and if AR isn't your happy place that's fine. To each their own. We are the best board we can be and always improving. You will always be encouraged come by any time to contribute where you can. A lot of boards give you that concentration camp feeling... We don't need that here. And some people are inactive yet loyal to AR they just don't do the forum thing.

hurricane has not been around for over a month and i have no clue where he is and i say i dont care because the only place that seems to talk about it evo but i dont want my forum trashed with that nonsense whatsoever so please dont bring it here... unless there is real fact behind it, i dont want it here whatsoever and if you dont like that then i guess you should not be here

Top Bottom