napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question for the pros

rockmfhudd

ok so I know I am not ready to inject multiple compounds but am curious if and when I do. are you guys mixing in the same syringe? for instance Eq and test all draw in the same syringe? tren and test in the same syringe?

just curious if this is a viable option or do you have to pin each separate? Thanks guys I know a noob question from a not so noob but still a noob

Yeah your good bro. Hell I even mix my B12 and HCG with the oil if need be

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

cool well I aint pinning anything but test now but was just wandering about cross contamination etc its good to know when im ready I will know the ropes so to speak

EQ and test in the same syringe will turn your gear rainbow and glittery. Careful bro.....

jk, your good to go... Mix all you want man.

I mix like 3 compounds at a time. Also if you have some sust or prop that has some bite to it, adding another compound can make the pip a lot less

I mix like 3 compounds at a time. Also if you have some sust or prop that has some bite to it, adding another compound can make the pip a lot less
I've noticed EQ will take the bite out of almost anything

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

ok so I know I am not ready to inject multiple compounds but am curious if and when I do. are you guys mixing in the same syringe? for instance Eq and test all draw in the same syringe? tren and test in the same syringe?

just curious if this is a viable option or do you have to pin each separate? Thanks guys I know a noob question from a not so noob but still a noob

yes brother, completely fine... you definitely want to do that... some sources here make custom blends for you as well, which is nice because it makes things far easier but if you do that, i recommend you customize your own so you get the proper dosing your wanting... for instance, i just had robolics make me a blend of test/deca/tren/primo keep in mind you don't want concentration levels too high because the higher they are the higher likelihood of PIP... this is 350 mg/ml 50/50/50/200 but i only need 4 cc's a week this way... 2 each injection to get to 200/200/200/800

yes brother, completely fine... you definitely want to do that... some sources here make custom blends for you as well, which is nice because it makes things far easier but if you do that, i recommend you customize your own so you get the proper dosing your wanting... for instance, i just had robolics make me a blend of test/deca/tren/primo keep in mind you don't want concentration levels too high because the higher they are the higher likelihood of PIP... this is 350 mg/ml 50/50/50/200 but i only need 4 cc's a week this way... 2 each injection to get to 200/200/200/800

nice I didn't realize they would or could do that. Thanks for that I will keep that in mind, but as you know I am far from pinning more than test right now maybe summer or fall I want the setup you gave palladium when I am ready whew dude killed that shit

nice I didn't realize they would or could do that. Thanks for that I will keep that in mind, but as you know I am far from pinning more than test right now maybe summer or fall I want the setup you gave palladium when I am ready whew dude killed that shit

you will get there brother... your well on your way... one step at a time... we will get you all set up when the time comes but your patience and understanding is amazing... you set a very good example for others on doing this the right way...

you will get there brother... your well on your way... one step at a time... we will get you all set up when the time comes but your patience and understanding is amazing... you set a very good example for others on doing this the right way...

thanks bro you know like i told RickRock i couldnt have done it without the brotherhood and the AR family i cant express how much this place has changed my life and very much enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks again

thanks bro you know like i told RickRock i couldnt have done it without the brotherhood and the AR family i cant express how much this place has changed my life and very much enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks again

no thanks required... im just happy to see how far you have come and how highly motivated you are as well as the knowledge your gaining and what you contribute here... you are going to make an excellent moderator on here when the time comes...

lol shit moderator i am just happy yall put up with my dumb alabama ass. by the way next monday i want you to fuckin roll tide damnit!!!!!! i hawkeyed for yo ass!!! i dropped down and got my hawkeye on

lol shit moderator i am just happy yall put up with my dumb alabama ass. by the way next monday i want you to fuckin roll tide damnit!!!!!! i hawkeyed for yo ass!!! i dropped down and got my hawkeye on

LOL well it didn't fucking help... thanks anways! LOL it was still amazing though bro... 10th row seats at the Rose Bowl... yes, it would have been a lot nicer to win but just the experience alone was something I'll never forget

Top Bottom