napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Really need help guys.. nothing works

rakman32

I’ll try and keep this short I was doing roughly 300 Mgs to 400 Mgs of Test Prop and Tren A for roughly 6 months. I took some clomid from a buddy and I seemed ok. 2 months later I got my blood work done I was at 1500 I believe free test. Not long after that the insane sex drive went away and I couldn’t get hard. It was getting worse as the months went on. I asked another buddy for some test prop again I started it for a month had to stop because of constant travel for work. He put me on HCG I believe 5000 IU. I had terrible side effects of the hcg but that was all I took. Fast foward 3 months later I have 0 sexual desire and I couldn’t get a boner to save my life. My girl has left me which I knew would happen because I can’t do the business. I no longer feel like a man I’m 29 years old 2 combat deployments and I feel like a chomp. I really need help guys please? give me a hand? I have heard that taking 50 MG of clomid for 2 weeks will work what are your thoughts? I can’t use HCG ever again thanks guys

Last edited:
Holy fuck man.......6 months on test and tren! I cant handle tren for more than 8 weeks. What you need is time to recover. Your body is going to take a long time to recover from the kind of "cycle" you ran. Cycle isn't even the right word in this case. That is flat out steroid abuse. Also, the HCG just further fucked up the recovery. At this point you should probably run a good natural test booster and a proper PCT. Dylan will lay out exactly what you should run and where to get the products.

Well bro, you did some very reckless and abusive things so it's no wonder this happened. The thing is we don't know what to treat without bloodwork. It's possible your test levels are fine, and it's prolactin or estrogen related. No way of knowing how to advise you without a full hormone blood panel

i really have no idea what else you would expect from this fucking trainwreck... noone can advise you anything without bloodwork because there is likely an abundance of issues that need addressed and you need to make sure prolactin is also checked... i have a feeling there is a lot of areas that need addressed here

Hey guys so I had got blood work done again in December and it my test levels was at 400. I’ll go ahead and post my test results. Yea guys my body is really fucked.

I’m not going to rip you a new asshole right now but I will say this who on gods earth told you to run a cycle like this for 6 months. Are you aware Tren is not even for humans let alone to run it for 6 months sex drive should not be your only concern bro. Please post bloodwork so we can at least try to help you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey rakman, i say this with a lot of luv for real. Dylan preaches to you guys about safe use and yet there is so much recklessness. get bloodwork please, just learn from this experience and hope you didn't do permanent damage. i've been doing cycles since the 80's and i came from the less is more school, no short cuts and at 49 years old literally have high test school, like blood work high levels i'm at 1,282 i think i'm absolutely blessed. at 49 i feel like i'm 18 years old. anyways get bloodwork and please after results get Dylan's opinion, last thing u wanna do is screw yourself up for life.

Hey guys so I had got blood work done again in December and it my test levels was at 400. I’ll go ahead and post my test results. Yea guys my body is really fucked.
ya think??? ya think??????? go get bloodwork done so we can see wtf we are dealing with here... a FULL panel...

Get full blood panel. Lipids, lc/mc, and prolactin. Did u use any ai? My guess is ur prolactin is bad. Tren for 6 months!!! 10 weeks is the longest i go and by week 8 im looking forward to week 10. This is vwry reckless and im sure a waste as im sure u lost everything you gained. Theres no point to looking good if you cant fuck the women you get from looking good right? Anyways get the above bloods done and post so we can help you recover. Until then its just guessing

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Get full blood panel. Lipids, lc/mc, and prolactin. Did u use any ai? My guess is ur prolactin is bad. Tren for 6 months!!! 10 weeks is the longest i go and by week 8 im looking forward to week 10. This is vwry reckless and im sure a waste as im sure u lost everything you gained. Theres no point to looking good if you cant fuck the women you get from looking good right? Anyways get the above bloods done and post so we can help you recover. Until then its just guessing

6-8 weeks for me. 6-8 weeks of pure awesomeness!

Dont get me wrong i LOVE tren but the sweating gets old and the hit to the cardiovascular system sucks too.

Man I guess I’m lucky I get none of the side besides aggression and suppressed appetite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I’m heading into the VA tomorrow to get a full work up, hopefully I’ll have the results by Friday. In the meantime I’ll post what my blood results were when I got blood work done in December a little bit later today. Again guys thank you all so much for really caring I didn’t have anyone to turn to. Doctors kept telling me it was either combat related stress or all mental. It’s nether of those things it was me messing up my hormones. Again thank you brothers so much for trying to help me I’ll post results

This is the blood work i had gotten done in December 2017 i will be posting my new blood results when they come in from the VA
Lipid Panal
Name Value
F CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL (217)
F HDL CHOLESTEROL (50)
F TRIGLYCERIDES 75 (75)
F LDL-CHOLESTEROL (149)

COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL

Name Value
F GLUCOSE 93
- Fasting reference interval
F UREA NITROGEN 15
F CREATININE 1.06