napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Re: Toremifene (Fareston) instead of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)? Or not?

I used Torem and Rolaxifene alongside Letro, GW, Masteron, and a fat loss diet to cure pubertal gyno. I think there is potential for Torem but until more empirical and scientific data comes out I would use cation for PCT and keep Tamoxifen on hand.

sealrunner said:
I used Torem and Rolaxifene alongside Letro, GW, Masteron, and a fat loss diet to cure pubertal gyno. I think there is potential for Torem but until more empirical and scientific data comes out I would use cation for PCT and keep Tamoxifen on hand.

I like you already.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

I like you already.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Likewise, I love the feature length articles you're putting up!

sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

I like you already.

I like taking things to a more educated level :)

Olympus said:
sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

I like you already.

Einstein said to simply things but don't over simplify them. I think way too much "Bro" goes into gear. Empirical evidence is great and often the only evidence we have in gear us because of the dosages and questionable nature of some of the drugs supplied, but whenever possible we must find out WHY something happens, instead of just HOW to make it happen.

sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:
"Olympus" said:
"sealrunner" said:

I like you already.

Einstein said to simply things but don't over simplify them. I think way too much "Bro" goes into gear. Empirical evidence is great and often the only evidence we have in gear us because of the dosages and questionable nature of some of the drugs supplied, but whenever possible we must find out WHY something happens, instead of just HOW to make it happen.

I have to fully understand any possible side effect or contradiction a drug has before I introduce it into my body. I think way too many people are reckless.

Great article! This does shed some light on the positives of Torem, because you just don't see a lot of info out there on it. I'm actually surprised it's not more popular than it is. Nolva and Clomid have always been the two SERMS of choice, and Torem always seems to be forgotten.

RickRock said:
Great article! This does shed some light on the positives of Torem, because you just don't see a lot of info out there on it. I'm actually surprised it's not more popular than it is. Nolva and Clomid have always been the two SERMS of choice, and Torem always seems to be forgotten.

It'll be interesting to see what new data is available in the upcoming years. Thanks for the kind words, Rick!

sealrunner said:

i really think it was the ralox & the mast that did it. GW too tho.

Top Bottom