napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rate my Bulking Sarm Cycle + PCT + Natural Test booster

bro you made this post so damn complicated when it can be so easy and thats why noone is responding.. THIS is how to run it.. not all that staggering shit you have going on etc... please dont post like this being overkill because its far too long and noone will respond... you DO NOT need that large of a pct... thats for steroids, NOT sarms... 677 needs to be ran 25 mg the entire time...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Christ that was a essay. Dylan's advice is spot on. You dont need to ease into sarms take the recommended doses for the whole duration recommended. If you are so worried about any negitive sides then maybe you aint ready for any peds yet. If you get bogus sarms u could end up with several nasty side effects.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My head hurts just from reading all of that lol. Dylan has you set up well. Let us know if you have any other questions

Christ that was a essay. Dylan's advice is spot on. You dont need to ease into sarms take the recommended doses for the whole duration recommended. If you are so worried about any negitive sides then maybe you aint ready for any peds yet. If you get bogus sarms u could end up with several nasty side effects.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
LOLL yeah, way way way way overboard on the writing amount

I admire your attention to detail and thought process and also wanting to play it safe, but yeah long post lol. As mentioned you don't need to warm up to them, just take the full dose beginning to end as Dylan laid out, plain and simple. Also no aromasin, if your sarms are legit your estrogen should stay fine, if you take it for no reason you'll create problems, it's good to have on hand just in case either: you are very estro sensitive or have prohormones or something that will screw your estro up.

Last edited:
I admire your attention to detail and thought process and also wanting to play it safe, as mentioned you don't need to warm up to them, just take the full dose beginning to end as Dylan laid out, plain and simple. Also no aromasin, if your sarms are legit your estrogen your stay fine, if you take it for no reason you'll create problems, it's good to have on hand just in case either: you are very estro sensitive or have prohormones or something that will screw your estro up.

Well said brother and i thoroughly agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom