napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 side effect

massthetic

I started rad 140 and about 4 hours after first dose my ears started ringing. And the next morning it was almost gone so I thought it might be a coincidence so I took my dose again and they started ringing again. So I discontinued rad and it socks. I was really excited about this cycle. Anyone else have this side effect?

did you get the sarm from sarmsx?

Hopefully so, in which case this is a new one. If not, I would discontinue as no idea what you actually have.

Do pro hormones even cause that? I'd ask around. See if people who took the same product as you are having the same issues, but yes of course stop if you're having issues

They were in capsules, more than likely they were prohormones many are known to increase blood pressure. When a person experiences high blood pressure, there is increased pressure on the blood vessel walls that transports blood to the auditory apparatus(eventually you will get bad headaches). Caffeine, salt, etc. will make this even worse then you get the ringing, hissing, humming in the ear. These were not sarms at all, next time stick to sarmsx and do not buy in capsule form.

Last edited:
I have never heard of this side effect whatsoever, but since you bought it in capsules from a questionable source it's hard telling what the fuck is in that shit. My advice is never use that shit again, and get yourself some real SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks walkonwings that makes the most sense. Good call. Especially since I just went to the Dr and my BP was a little high. Thanks Rick rock always solid advice

Sorry if I missed the thread but what are the other side effects of Rad-140 aside from suppression? I was seeing some other videos where people are claiming to feel aggression during the cycle. Anyone has the same issue?

Sorry if I missed the thread but what are the other side effects of Rad-140 aside from suppression? I was seeing some other videos where people are claiming to feel aggression during the cycle. Anyone has the same issue?

It’s not common brother, no... typically just some minimal suppression and maybe some acne

Top Bottom