napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick game of opinions.

Buffnjacked

Hey guys, looking for advice and opinions. Looking to do a 12 week cycle with 1 sarm in addition to Test Cyp.

Quick bio:
55 yo, 190 , 15% BF

Looking to add lean mass and lower bf to 10-12%.

Currently on TRT @ 100mg every 5 days.

I've already did a 12 week LGD, Ostarine and GW cycle last year with good results and modest gains in size and strength.

I've pm'd Dylan and he has expressed his choice but I'm curious to see what others might suggest. Out of RAD140, YK11, S23 and MK677 which would you go with and why?

You didn't mention GW and that should be a given if you want to lower bodyfat. If you want to add another sarm, YK11 or S23. Since you're already running test and will need a full pct, those wpuld be good options. I had grrat success with S23. It recomped me nicely. Check out sarms.forsale

Yes, GW is pretty much a given like everyone has pointed out... its pretty much a staple... i can say that rad140 has really become one of the top selling and favorites out there as well

GW is a must sir! I also like RAD in here as well as GW. Sarms4sale has you covered and they have a great sale now I would take advantage of

Thank you all for your responses and opinions. GW seems to be a must in my situation. Really curious about YK11 and S23 but their strength levels and possible sides concern me a bit. RAD seems the safer choice for my goals if there is such a thing when dealing with PEDs.

You really need to focus on diet if you want to lower body fat that much. No SARM, Cardarine, or AAS is going to do that for you.

My diet is about as clean as it gets. Non drinker and smoker. No red meats, no fried foods. No heavy starches like white rice/ potatoes and pastas. Diet isn't so much the issue as is age and lack of cardio activity. I'm in pretty good shape for 55 but have always been a hard gainer. That's why YK11 has peaked my interest. Not too worried about suppression, done having kids and on trt.

Top Bottom