napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick bloodwork question

zfrawg

So I'm getting ready to order a blood work test from PrivateMD labs (pre-cycle blood work), and it's the female hormone testing panel as mentioned in other threads.

My question is, do they give you weird looks and/or question why I, a 42 year old muscular male, am getting a female hormone testing panel? Or do the lab technicians that draw the blood not know what they are drawing the blood for, as in is it confidential? Just don't want to be asked any questions that I'm not prepared for when I go to the specimen collection location.

Thanks!

So I'm getting ready to order a blood work test from PrivateMD labs (pre-cycle blood work), and it's the female hormone testing panel as mentioned in other threads.

My question is, do they give you weird looks and/or question why I, a 42 year old muscular male, am getting a female hormone testing panel? Or do the lab technicians that draw the blood not know what they are drawing the blood for, as in is it confidential? Just don't want to be asked any questions that I'm not prepared for when I go to the specimen collection location.

Thanks!
brother, your funny! they dont say a word whatsoever... trust me, they already know... its not big deal... they are so fast and generally very professional.. ive never had them ask me anything whatsoever nor act strange in any way and if they did, who fucking cares? i generally would reply in either silence or tell them its none of their concern... i have to think they are trained to just shut up to be honest.. your all good bro

I have gotten 3 blood test thru PrivateMD labs and always go to the same location to have my blood drawn. They have never asked any questions. It's none of their business number one. Secondly, I could careless what they think. Actually, I always get the same lady and we have gotten to know one another.

Top Bottom