napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about organ st and post ct

olsonenon

Dylan
I am thinking about starting a 8week on 4 week off cycle of ostabolic mk-2866... my questions are do you take organ st during the 8 week on cycle or after (the 4 week off) cycle? Also I am 33 yrs old and I am not sure if I need post ct... what are your thoughts on these?

Thanks in advance

i take and recommend taking organ st year round and yes, you definitely want post ct on cycle as well as during pct...

I have been reading a lot on this forum and you have said to go for 12 weeks vs 8 weeks correct? 12 on cycle then 4 weeks off?

Dylan I am going to order my organ st and post ct... I plan to start organ st right away and continue till the end of my 4 week post cycle ... I plan to start post at week 9-12 and the 4 week post cycle... I seen you recommended to take other stuff durning the post cycle (nolva, clomid) ... do I need these as well?

Dylan I am going to order my organ st and post ct... I plan to start organ st right away and continue till the end of my 4 week post cycle ... I plan to start post at week 9-12 and the 4 week post cycle... I seen you recommended to take other stuff durning the post cycle (nolva, clomid) ... do I need these as well?

Thats for a steroid cycle not sarms only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dont say that bro... its really difficult with so many fucked up companies out there... take it as a lesson learned and stick around here now so you can always be on top of things

Top Bottom