Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Question

sonicjooks

New member
Member
Hi dylan I watch you in you tube channels, but I’d like to ask you a question. I did deca 300 and test 400 cycle 12 weeks. Then after 2 weeks rest took 12 week cycle of suss. 250. Nearly a week from last injection. I have my pct ready. I have clomid and nolvadex, just wondering after 24 weeks cycle what dosage would be best I’m 48 years of age thank you
 
I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly:

You ran test and deca or 12 weeks then two weeks of nothing and then another 12 weeks of what?

Did you run an AI? Did you run anything to control prolactin?
 
Hi dylan I watch you in you tube channels, but I’d like to ask you a question. I did deca 300 and test 400 cycle 12 weeks. Then after 2 weeks rest took 12 week cycle of suss. 250. Nearly a week from last injection. I have my pct ready. I have clomid and nolvadex, just wondering after 24 weeks cycle what dosage would be best I’m 48 years of age thank you
Being on that long you are going to need an extensive pct. This is the MINIMUM I would go. 8 weeks would be even better

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (4 wewks)
Mk2866 25mg per day (4 weeks only)
Gw 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
 
that was pretty stupid to do that man, pretty bad thinking, planning and now your recovery is going to be a bitch and its going to be very difficult to keep any gains made... i dont know why you would do something like that... i would run an 8 week pct at this point...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.





clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom