napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question if you have the time please on cycle

kofor2

Hi Dylan,

You must get asked a million times a week for advise. But you know I've been studying your videos and really appreciate the way you share you knowledge for free out there in YouTube world.

Your a busy guy I know and probably thinking "another guy wanting tips" but you know I want to get this right and run my PCT after my cycle, I'm not interested unless I can keep myself safe.

I'm wanting to stack Test and Anavar over a 6 wk cycle. Would you say this is a nice first time cycle. I'm over 40 for in the gym 3/4 times a week and down to 15% body fat. Looking good I think :) I'm sure of my reasons to take a cycle but want to get it right. Would you be kind enough to over me some solid tips on what's the best test to run with Var and what do you recommend
For PCT after.

Hi Dylan,

You must get asked a million times a week for advise. But you know I've been studying your videos and really appreciate the way you share you knowledge for free out there in YouTube world.

Your a busy guy I know and probably thinking "another guy wanting tips" but you know I want to get this right and run my PCT after my cycle, I'm not interested unless I can keep myself safe.

I'm wanting to stack Test and Anavar over a 6 wk cycle. Would you say this is a nice first time cycle. I'm over 40 for in the gym 3/4 times a week and down to 15% body fat. Looking good I think :) I'm sure of my reasons to take a cycle but want to get it right. Would you be kind enough to over me some solid tips on what's the best test to run with Var and what do you recommend
For PCT after.

im happy to help... yes bro.. this is horrible.. you can run test 6 weeks and anavar flat out sucks.. you need to running test 12 weeks, not 6.. it does not even start to get going until week 4... you really should just go with test and sarms on a first cycle.. save anavar for your second.. running multiple anabolics on a first cycle is not something i generally recommend... you can get your entire pct, ancillaries and sarms at www.sarmsx.com... here's a link for the sarms and your pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC and https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

let me know if you have further questions but i assure you that this is far and away the best approach...

Hi Dylan,

For PCT after.

Hey bro, a 6 week cycle is about the worst thing to do. Test just starts working in 6 weeks. Also Anavar is not even worth running....seriously. Dylan gave you a great layout to follow. And I'll also give you another alternative similar cycle. Either one will treat you extremely well

I'm assuming your primary goal here is gaining lean muscle mass and strength?

Get all of your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Guys, thanks for the information really appreciate it. Yes my goal is to gain strength and lean muscle.
It's scary to be feeling a little naive on the topic and take a step on a firm decision for myself. I obviously only want to do things in THE safest way. Should I involve my Dr in my plan... What is the benefit of this ? Do I need blood tests etc for keeping track on myself. Like I said just feeling a little naive. Thanks again

Guys, thanks for the information really appreciate it. Yes my goal is to gain strength and lean muscle.
It's scary to be feeling a little naive on the topic and take a step on a firm decision for myself. I obviously only want to do things in THE safest way. Should I involve my Dr in my plan... What is the benefit of this ? Do I need blood tests etc for keeping track on myself. Like I said just feeling a little naive. Thanks again

yes you absolutely need to get bloodwork done before during and after. and if you want to tell your doc fine do you have any concerns like high bp or diabeetus or any other health problem that gear may effect? i am 45 and i just started last year with almost the same layout DG gave you and i have been nothing but happy on my 3rd sarms run right now soon to add the test back in and you are very very smart to want to do things the right way to start off with, that is the beauty of age lol you sound like you have a nice foundation to build on as well at 15% bf i was a fucking wreck at about 35% but now below 20. don't worry about feeling naïve we have all been there, naïve is jumping on 3 or 4 compounds then coming here saying "why is my dick not working" etc so there are no dumb questions here we are here to help in the most safe effective way for longevity and health as possible

Thanks Rock.... Yep I agree :)
No health concerns. BP always good, no other health concerns. I'm a lean 167 lbs at 5ft 7inch tall and am in the gym with my PT twice a week and another two times same week following the program. Making gains and down to 15% bf as I mentioned. I think I am now ready. I wanted to drop the bf get working in the gym for 3/4 months then make the move.
I was taken by Dylan's real solid messages about safety and impressed by the vids he was putting out. A wealth of knowledge.

Thanks Rock.... Yep I agree :)
No health concerns. BP always good, no other health concerns. I'm a lean 167 lbs at 5ft 7inch tall and am in the gym with my PT twice a week and another two times same week following the program. Making gains and down to 15% bf as I mentioned. I think I am now ready. I wanted to drop the bf get working in the gym for 3/4 months then make the move.
I was taken by Dylan's real solid messages about safety and impressed by the vids he was putting out. A wealth of knowledge.

that's all you will get here brother for sure i think you will like it hear and on that cycle let us know how it is going with updates, you said PT as in military?

Thanks Rock, yep I will get ordering and keep you updated. No military, it's my personal trainer who beasts me during each week, in fact we both are going to be moving on this cycle so hoping for good results. Also he is arranging the bloods etc. One thing I didn't consider though, we are in the UK
Does that present a problem for shipping ?? Thanks again

I have no idea how much you would have to add it to ur cart and total it there. The test u can get in touch w one of our Sponsors here on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rock, thanks. I wasn't aware about sponsors etc. Who's my sponser what should I do ? Thanks again

If u go to the forum tab at the top left the source talk. That is where u can see what labs and reviews from people on the products
here is a link to all of the sponsors on the forum. follow protocol when asking for price list etc in pm's only

https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom