napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Question about ugl oil color

lexluthor

I have some test cyp that is dark red, never seen it before. I've purchased test cyp from this source a couple times and its always a golden yellow color but for some reason two vials I've been storing are a dark red color. They say they're from the same batch but I'm not sure that means much with UGL. Should I toss these or do you guys think they're ok?

Unless it's that limited edition Valhalla Viking blood tren I wouldn't touch it.
Sometimes it will be a little darker or lighter depending on the heating procedures, but I've never heard of dark red colors.
If it is indeed from the same batch then there is something not good going on in that vial.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ I've had red, blue, green and pink oils. People freaking out about fucking color of the carrier oil.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ I've had red, blue, green and pink oils. People freaking out about fucking color of the carrier oil.

If it's from the same batch then they should all be the same color. Something obviously happened to turn it different.
You wouldn't be a little worried if one of your vials turned a different color?

If it's from the same batch then they should all be the same color. Something obviously happened to turn it different.
You wouldn't be a little worried if one of your vials turned a different color?

You must not be aware that one can purchase different carrier oils in different colors. Sources been doing this for years. Just like a flashy glossy label sells, so do different color oils [emoji6]

You must not be aware that one can purchase different carrier oils in different colors. Sources been doing this for years. Just like a flashy glossy label sells, so do different color oils [emoji6]

I'm aware of that. That's not really a concern.

What's concerning is the fact that you would have multiple vials of the same batch and one of the vials turns a different color. That's worrisome. Yes?

In this case, a picture is worth a thousand words.

OP, post a clear picture of the vials.

I'm gonna start using a special carrier that changes color the closer the vial gets to the expiration date. I got this idea from some of those toothbrushes that change color to let you know it's time to replace them. lol
Or maybe a carrier that changes color to show what mood you're in......like a mood ring, remember those.
I'm just kidding guys.

Where the hell did the OP go?
Pretty soon, some people might start calling 'bullshit' on this.

Last edited:
Who cares about color. The same fucking batch should have the same color. I can make green tren. Thats not the issue
That's exactly the point I was trying to get at.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm dealing with my source before I post any photos. This has been a good source, I've run bloods. But for sure they are the same batch and look nothing alike.

Top Bottom