napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about stacking SARMS

lanavalla

Good morning Dylan,
I have recently just found out about SARMS and have been watching your videos to learn more about them. Your videos are a big help by the way, thanks for what you do. I want to know if I can stack LGD 4033, RAD 140 and MK 2866 all together?? I currently weigh 207 lbs., and wanting to bulk up some but also shred in the process. Would I be better off just to stack just two of these together vs three? The main thing that worries me is taking all these pills together wondering if that will affect my liver any.

yes of course you can take them all together... sarms, at least real sarms, have no toxicity and would not do anything to your liver...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good morning Dylan,
I have recently just found out about SARMS and have been watching your videos to learn more about them. Your videos are a big help by the way, thanks for what you do. I want to know if I can stack LGD 4033, RAD 140 and MK 2866 all together?? I currently weigh 207 lbs., and wanting to bulk up some but also shred in the process. Would I be better off just to stack just two of these together vs three? The main thing that worries me is taking all these pills together wondering if that will affect my liver any.

What bodyfat are you currently at? If you are wanting to add size and shred fat, you'd be better off going with a stack like this

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I assume the above the stand SARM stack for anyone looking to lose fat but still gain lean muscle (assuming diet in on point)?

If one doesn't take the 9-12 Post CT supp, then I assume it will take longer for testosterone to build back up to normal?

I assume the above the stand SARM stack for anyone looking to lose fat but still gain lean muscle (assuming diet in on point)?

If one doesn't take the 9-12 Post CT supp, then I assume it will take longer for testosterone to build back up to normal?
you assume right on everything you mentioned

Top Bottom