napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question About Sarms

Hello, I am still learning and questioning, thank you very much for your patience.

I have read a lot of articles and watched all of your videos in youtube.

I have also found out that Rad-140 is very good and it has just a slight suppression.

Can I run something like

LGD and Rad-140

Or

LGD and Ostarine

What about the PCT for those ?

And also Mr.Gemelli, If you get request from your subscribers, Can you please make comparison video about Rad140 vs S4.

Thank you very much for all of you.

Hello, I am still learning and questioning, thank you very much for your patience.

I have read a lot of articles and watched all of your videos in youtube.

I have also found out that Rad-140 is very good and it has just a slight suppression.

Can I run something like

LGD and Rad-140

Or

LGD and Ostarine

What about the PCT for those ?

And also Mr.Gemelli, If you get request from your subscribers, Can you please make comparison video about Rad140 vs S4.

Thank you very much for all of you.
you can run either one... just let me know your goals and i can definitely tell you the best option... yes, i will do a comparison on rad and s4 as well

you can run either one... just let me know your goals and i can definitely tell you the best option... yes, i will do a comparison on rad and s4 as well

As I stated before body recompositon, and you have stated s4 and LGD but according to my last minute schedule changes, I have a 6 pm engineering class and I am using glasses so s4 can affect me.

that is why I was going to request something that does not affect my vision at night. So I am looking for help big brother Mr.Gemelli.

God Bless you and your family too brother!

mr.gemelli I am using 10 mg lgd and 50 mg s4 as you mentioned. it has been 3 days and I did not get any side effects from it. Do you think that I should increase the dosage or the best is just stayin at this level.

3 days? are you serious man? wow... NO, fuck no you dont increase the dosage... dude, just run it like its supposed to be ran before you hurt yourself... 3 days??? wow

Hello, I want to make an update,

I have some issues actually. I have the yellow tint actually. It comes on and it goes after. It does not bother me even I still see stuff yellow. I dont care.
I have a lower back kidney pain. I am not sure its kidney or not. my left lower back hurts sometimes. Is this common? I have worked out yesterday I have done back but it just started 2 hours ago. I am drinking 1 gallon of water.

I am eating 3000-3500 calories

Breakfast
250grams oat
skim milk
2 tbs peanut butter
56 grams of roast beef
1 banana
2 slices of wheat bread (100 cal each)

lunch

200 grams of wheatpasta
200 grams ground beef
150 grams of veggies.

dinner
250 grams of brown rice
200 chickens
150 veggies
4 tbs greek "fage"

Snacks

15 pieces of almond
2 scoops of protein powder with water.

Do you think the problem is my liver or kidney or just pumps?

Thank you very much Mr.Gemelli I will be posting pictures at the end of my cycle.

there is absolutely no problem with your kidneys whatsoever... i have no clue what that is... make sure you are drinking plenty of water

Hello I have a question again.

I am running

s4
lgd

stack

I am running them for 12 weeks I have got some ostarine for 8 weeks supply. I want to include them but I have already started for lgd and s4 stack I will be almost a month in about 6-7 days later so can I include ostarine to my stack or what is the best option for me?

Top Bottom