napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Mk-2866 (Ostarine)

snowy992

So if I where to cycle Ostarine at 10mg a day for 4 weeks, would I need a PCT? Also would this cycle help me get some gains or nah? Kinda new to this so any tips are very much appreciated, and sorry if this is the wrong place to post:)

It would be pointless to even start. You probably wont gain anything with real sarms in that short of a time.

thats completely and utterly pointless... thats less than a female dose and 4 weeks is just a waste of time and money... it doesnt even peak until week 8... it needs to be ran 12 weeks or and ran properly or just save your money

I wouldn't bother if you're only going to run it for a few weeks.

thats completely and utterly pointless... thats less than a female dose and 4 weeks is just a waste of time and money... it doesnt even peak until week 8... it needs to be ran 12 weeks or and ran properly or just save your money

What dose and time should I be running it for? My friend said I should do a low dose since ive never juiced before so I just kinda came up with the 10mg since it seems pretty low.

your friend has zero clue what they are talking about.. not to mention this is not "juice" man... sarms are not steroids... you cannot listen to people who have no clue what they are talking about...

its 25 mg per day, 12 weeks... this is how the cycle should look.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dont listen to your friend. 10mg per day for 4 weeks doesnt make any sense at all

Not much of anything happens in 4 weeks. Things are just getting started.

I have a question i would try the stack of MK-2866 and MK-677, regarding the dose should i take it together in the morning or in different time, also i train 3 days a week, the doses are only on training days or everyday.

Top Bottom