napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about estrogen control

Cody2306

Hey guys been a long time lurker and been working out on and off for a few years. I'm 5"11 and over the past few months I've cut down from 230# to 195 and still got a little bit ways to go to get down to a lower body fat percentage but I'm starting to see top abs slightly. So I've stocked up on a few items I have 12 week supply of ostarine and cardarine. Another 12 week supply of rad 140 and cardarine .. and I have test on the way with aromasin for an ai. And clomid and nolva for pct . I can pick up a few more items towards for the pct.. I'm in no rush to get threw all the items I have. I have bloodwork test coming from lets get checked to get a baseline..

Now rewind a few years ago I had a buddy sell me test prop and he never told me about ai or anything else for that matter. And within a few weeks I has having very sensitive nipples and pip was horrible so I abandoned the cycle .. so my main concern when I do start a test only cycle i want to start at just 250mg a week and work on estrogen control to make sure that don't happen again. Since its on the lower dose of test would 12.5 mg of aromasin split into two times a week be a good starting point till I get mid bloods? Thanks in advance for the help.

*just trying to get as much knowledge on the ai part before starting anything

It can be tricky because everyone has a different sensitivity to estrogen. I can tell you though that if you were overweight before when you ran the test, that would have played a major factor. The more body fat, the more estrogen. Honestly, if it were me, I would just run the test at 400-500mg per week and run the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Most people will have no issues with estrogen at all at those doses and you will get a ton from the cycle. I don't think you will be happy with your results from running test at only 250mg per week. Just my Opinion.

On another note, it is great to see someone that is buying everything up front and getting bloods before jumping right into a cycle. Great job man.

Ok thanks for the reply. I was thinking maybe just sticking to the 400-500mg test a week since I know people normally respond well with the 12.5 eod aromasin. And saving the osta and cardarine for pct purposes

Ok thanks for the reply. I was thinking maybe just sticking to the 400-500mg test a week since I know people normally respond well with the 12.5 eod aromasin. And saving the osta and cardarine for pct purposes
Thats probably a good place to start. That will work well for most people

Thanks for the reply. Ill prob stick with that for now. Get mid bloods and then ill know for the future

thats always a good starting dose to go with... from there its up to you to keep a close eye on things, get the proper bloodwork etc to really get it dialed in

Top Bottom