P

PHURIOUS

just showed up.

This is for my gf.

She will be running sarms triple stack with eq also at 300mg a week

Plus 1iu HGH a day.

12 week recomp log will follow shortly

0fc41fc9e54171fbd7e748195f56febd.jpg

That looks sweet brother, and im sure she is going to love it! Keep us updated on how she likes those high quality sarms

Re: RE: Re: PURE ESSECENCE TD

RickRock said:
That looks sweet brother, and im sure she is going to love it! Keep us updated on how she likes those high quality sarms
Absolutely. With that stack plus the eq and the HGH she should end up beast mode lol.

I will be starting her a log with full cycle layout diet and stats/lift values. And track her the whole 12 weeks.

We actually have 6 months. We both are going to trying to compete. Amateur of course. Lol. But its a local men's physique women's beach body comp. So we both are gonna get it hard!!!

Re: RE: Re: PURE ESSECENCE TD

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
Absolutely. With that stack plus the eq and the HGH she should end up beast mode lol.

I will be starting her a log with full cycle layout diet and stats/lift values. And track her the whole 12 weeks.

We actually have 6 months. We both are going to trying to compete. Amateur of course. Lol. But its a local men's physique women's beach body comp. So we both are gonna get it hard!!!

The entire stack itself will yield extremely strong results however where the real treasure here lies is the stack of GW-501516 along with Equipoise. This is a tried and true combination that provides such drastic increases in endurance and performance that the results supersede all expectations to an entire different level. We look forward to seeing the progress made and with the stack being ran, we expect drastic results! Thank you for the update and enjoy! Anything we can do to be of assistance, we are only a PM away.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: PURE ESSECENCE TD

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:

That's awesome man. Competing is addictive, let me tell ya

I bet. Its good motivation at the very least.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The log for my gf is up now. If u want to sub to it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom