napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pubertal Gyno

bobnolab

Hey guys curious what the protocol for type 1 pubertal gyno is and how long to run it for? Puffy nipples is all I have and have had it since puberty so know it wasn't from running anything and besides the only thing I've ran is legit sarms so wouldn't be a cause either way. Ive had 2 estrogen checks the past 6 weeks first came back at 60pg/ml and the second came in at 55pg/ml. I have read that running Rolox, Nolva, and letro works great but want to know if you run them all together or one at a time and if whichever the answer is how long and at which doses to start with? 22 y/o 6'0 180lb 16% Thanks

if you have gyno since puberty, you are only going to fix it with surgery.. all the anti gyno protocols in the world are not going to fix it... im sorry but they wont...

if you have gyno since puberty, you are only going to fix it with surgery.. all the anti gyno protocols in the world are not going to fix it... im sorry but they wont...

I figured so. The only reason I ask is because when I took aromasin awhile back for estrogen control even just using it to drop my estrogen a bit took away a lot of puffiness. There’s also no bump its just the type with puffiness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured so. The only reason I ask is because when I took aromasin awhile back for estrogen control even just using it to drop my estrogen a bit took away a lot of puffiness. There’s also no bump its just the type with puffiness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wont completely reverse puberty gyno as i said already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom