napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein powders!

Angel

What is a good protein to get that won't cause much weight gain?
What would be a good balance to take it when trying to loose weight?

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:

You are aiming for a cutting type protein, which are definitely out there... I am generally anti GNC but even the sun shines on a dogs ass and they actually have a good one for you that I even use... Its called Lean Burn Protein and its probably the best product they make... The other, which also is generally a stretch since its from muscle tech is a whey isolate, perfect for post workout and its a cutting isolate... It is hydroxycut whey isolate... These are the two types I use for cutting type proteins...

Re: RE: Re: Protein powders!

DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:

You are aiming for a cutting type protein, which are definitely out there... I am generally anti GNC but even the sun shines on a dogs ass and they actually have a good one for you that I even use... Its called Lean Burn Protein and its probably the best product they make... The other, which also is generally a stretch since its from muscle tech is a whey isolate, perfect for post workout and its a cutting isolate... It is hydroxycut whey isolate... These are the two types I use for cutting type proteins...
That's funny but true, thanks Dylan, I'll check them out.

I hate GNC too but those are good options. Bulk Supplements makes a really clean ISO that I like as well

Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:

For what your wanting from them, those are both perfect... save the hydroxy for post workout only and the other is good to start your day because it kicks your metabolism right away.... add some fiber to it to feel satiated and keep your appetite suppressed... i always add psyllium husk powder to mine for that...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Protein powders!

DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Angel" said:

For what your wanting from them, those are both perfect... save the hydroxy for post workout only and the other is good to start your day because it kicks your metabolism right away.... add some fiber to it to feel satiated and keep your appetite suppressed... i always add psyllium husk powder to mine for that...
Ok sound good I'll look in to everything see what the GNC in my area has to offer, thanks Dylan.

Really the main thing is looking for a good protein with minimal carb and fat content. Isolates will be your best bet, but there also are some decent whey blends out there as well.

Allot of these protein supplements have so much garbage in them, it's unbelievable. Dylan mentioned a company that I looked at briefly, but I can't remember the name. Looked pretty clean though

I really like carnivore brand. The beef protein. Super good.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
I really like carnivore brand. The beef protein. Super good.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I did remember you mentioning carnivore, I'm looking in to all of them to see what will work in flavor and price lol

Truetein makes some really great flavors and is a nice quality as well... they have A LOT of flavors to pick from

44aa281af264b0356eaf6a60663f5178.jpg
so this is what I ended up buying MuscleTech got it from Nutrishop, GNC was very expensive.

TheSVPdeal said:
Just stick with isolate.
What company carries isolate that you recommend?

They all do.

Sometimes I use true nutrition but sometimes I don't feel like paying more when I can get a similar product somewhere else for less. I like true Nutrution when I want five different flavors.

Sometimes I get isopure. I just picked up 4lb of ON at costco for $50. Decent price.

Also consider that I only drink 4 a week, max, so I'm not such a stickler.

RickRock said:
Really the main thing is looking for a good protein with minimal carb and fat content. Isolates will be your best bet, but there also are some decent whey blends out there as well.

This right here for sure

My 2 favorites

PES select

BNRG proto she

I have tried so many. Both have great flavors, no bloat and only 2 my wife actually likes

True Nutrition is the elite protein... Im sorry but it is... To be able to design your own, to have that type of quality and to be able to add other carbs, additives, make it sweetened with stevia, the many flavor options etc... its simply the best..

Top Bottom