napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein powders!

Re: RE: Re: Protein powders!

DylanGemelli said:
True Nutrition is the elite protein... Im sorry but it is... To be able to design your own, to have that type of quality and to be able to add other carbs, additives, make it sweetened with stevia, the many flavor options etc... its simply the best..
I gotta agree. It's pricey, but you get what you pay for

Canadianprotein.com has an Amercian site too. You should check them out.... Amazing products. Or you can also try True Nutrition

NOSrx said:
Canadianprotein.com has an Amercian site too. You should check them out.... Amazing products. Or you can also try True Nutrition

nice, i just checked them out and they look like they have a quality product bro... i may try them as well...

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

nice, i just checked them out and they look like they have a quality product bro... i may try them as well...

I stand by them 100%... NO fillers or crap, just pure protein. And you really can't beat the prices... They have one of the best multivitamins too. If you do use them or anyone on the site use this link: http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/Q6QK9TX I get 5% for the referral. :) Thanks everyone,

NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

I stand by them 100%... NO fillers or crap, just pure protein. And you really can't beat the prices... They have one of the best multivitamins too. If you do use them or anyone on the site use this link: http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/Q6QK9TX I get 5% for the referral. :) Thanks everyone,

let me ask you this... what's your favorite flavor there? i see they have a chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon bun etc... all sound very promising... let me know

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

let me ask you this... what's your favorite flavor there? i see they have a chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon bun etc... all sound very promising... let me know

I'm a cookies and cream type of guy lol. Strawberry was good also though. Chocolate peanut butter sounds awesome...!

NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

I'm a cookies and cream type of guy lol. Strawberry was good also though. Chocolate peanut butter sounds awesome...!

im probably going to try the chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon bun when im ready for my next order... i'll let you know

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/Q6QK9TX[/url] I get 5% for the referral. :) Thanks everyone,

im probably going to try the chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon bun when im ready for my next order... i'll let you know[/quote:3tyfmf4m]

Let me know! I really want to try that flavor lol. Cinnamon bun sounds amazing....

IronFox said:
What about AboutTime whey protein? It has stevia in it instead of sugar and has little other filler. I've tried a tub of it and it's pretty good. Anyone ever try this?

http://tryabouttime.com/

Which flavor did you try? The isolate is very impressive on the formula ingredients and to only have 100 calories and that high of protein.. I am impressed! That definitely has me wanting to try...

I recently had my gallbladder removed and since then, I have no longer been able to tolerate whey protein. I was taking Isolfex by AllMax Nutrition. Any recommendations? Thanks fellas.

bdelta173 said:
I recently had my gallbladder removed and since then, I have no longer been able to tolerate whey protein. I was taking Isolfex by AllMax Nutrition. Any recommendations? Thanks fellas.

have you tried plant based protein powders? vegan? you can create custom blends at www.truenutrition.com

bdelta173 said:
I have not. I'll definitely give it a shot. What do you think about beef and egg white protein?

i love egg protein but the sodium is really high on it which keeps me away... grass fed is a nice option

I like mts whey. Good flavors no bull shit fillers or shitty branch chain fillers. And they get tested for quality often I believe

Evan said:
I like mts whey. Good flavors no bull shit fillers or shitty branch chain fillers. And they get tested for quality often I believe

MTS doesnt look too bad, I have t tried it, but I'm familiar with it. It is the Marc Lobliner line, and I've heard it tastes pretty decent

Top Bottom