napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper Test Prop to Masteron Ratio?

jrogi001

Hey, just wanted to get a few opinions from you guys about a good Test Prop:Mast Prop ratio for optimal results and lowered sides. At this point I am at 525mg Test per week and 350mg Masteron per week. Maybe a 1:1 ratio would be more beneficial at this stage to keep my hormonal fluctuations in check. Thank you everyone!

Hey, just wanted to get a few opinions from you guys about a good Test Prop:Mast Prop ratio for optimal results and lowered sides. At this point I am at 525mg Test per week and 350mg Masteron per week. Maybe a 1:1 ratio would be more beneficial at this stage to keep my hormonal fluctuations in check. Thank you everyone!

what is your body fat right now?

thats way off... why are you running test so high? you need mast at 600-800 mg and test is more than enough at 350 mg week... you have it backwards...

There is no ratio of test to Masteron bro. Your test dose should be set at whatever you plan to run, and Masteron needs to be 600-800mg to be best and worth it in my opinion.

There is no reason at all to base your Masteron dose on how much test you are running or vice versa

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm taking that advice and dropping the test and upping mast to 700 per week. Running gw throughout cycle to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking that advice and dropping the test and upping mast to 700 per week. Running gw throughout cycle to

Good call. GW compliments any cycle very well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats exactly how you let masteron shine... remember, masteron is an aesthetic... its used for muscle hardening and for attempting to dry out etc... your making the right move... run your test at 350 and masteron 700-800... GW ran alongside is an amazing compliment.. thats my kind of stack

100% agreed with Dylan & Rick, too much test. Keep the test low & let the mast shine....I'm running Bio tech mast now in prep for my show & LOVING it..

Last edited:
Top Bottom