napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin gyno

dornmote

Hey whats up man just got done watching one of you videos on gyno .
Was wondering if you could help me out of give me a tip

So ive took pro hormones and i now have prolactin gyno . Feel a lump under my breast and my nipple is flared
Was thinking of running letro full dose for 3 days but dont know what to take after that

Any ideas or tips on what i should take?

Bro don't be silly, how would u know u have prolactin gyno let alone gyno at all has a Doctor diagnosed you gyno ? What did your PRL and Estrogen show up as on your bloodowork ? Just because u have a "lump" under your nipple does not mean you have prolactin gyno lol

how exactly do you know its prolactin related? what did you use? do you have bloodwork confirming this ??

Prolactin came back 17.48
Had took prohormones 3 years ago havent touched hem since. Primary doctor reffered me to a Endo but isnt going to see me till 3 months from now

how exactly do you know its prolactin related? what did you use? do you have bloodwork confirming this ??

Had took prohormones 3 years ago havent touched hem since. Primary doctor reffered me to a Endo but isnt going to see me till 3 months from now

if you have prolactin that high then you need to get dostinex or prami asap... letro will do NOTHING for prolactin issues...

wait, so if you already seen a doctor what did he diagnose you with ? and he would have also checked to see if you had tumors which could increase PRL and an MRI of your chest to see what the lumps in your chest were right ? they would not just do nothing for 3 months, that right there does not add up bro

And fyi a mans PRL ng spikes about 20ng+ after ejaculation so if that was the case every man would have PRL gyno at 17.48ng...

And fyi a mans PRL ng spikes about 20ng+ after ejaculation so if that was the case every man would have PRL gyno at 17.48ng...

Thats what my blood work came back as and he said himself its a case of gynocomastia , he also did a head ct for that tumor gland to cause prolactin and it came back good also did a chest xray , ct and a ultrasound of my chest to make sure it wasnt cancer or a tumor . I got my blood work paper in front of stating that refrence range is 4.04 - 15.2ng
Im at 17.48ng

Thats what my blood work came back as and he said himself its a case of gynocomastia , he also did a head ct for that tumor gland to cause prolactin and it came back good also did a chest xray , ct and a ultrasound of my chest to make sure it wasnt cancer or a tumor . I got my blood work paper in front of stating that refrence range is 4.04 - 15.2ng
Im at 17.48ng

Very well, good luck sir. Stick to what the doctors advise you and you should be fine. Not sure why you waited to tell us the information

if you have prolactin that high then you need to get dostinex or prami asap... letro will do NOTHING for prolactin issues...

Whats preffered i have been reading on both and i see alot of people choose caber over prami due to bad side affects of prami!

And whats the recommended doseage ?
Need to see if anything will work before goin to last resort (surgery)

17.48 is only slightly elevated as I stated men after ejaculation reach over 20ng PRL which is still why it's awkward. Usually people do not lactate or show gyno symptoms due to PRL until they're in the +200ngs ... But hey, stick to your doctor's they know the best and have the solutions you need

Last edited:
Flanex : ive been readin that caber is better due too alot of side affects of prami?

Liquid form or tab?

Whats preffered i have been reading on both and i see alot of people choose caber over prami due to bad side affects of prami!

And whats the recommended doseage ?
Need to see if anything will work before goin to last resort (surgery)

@.25mg of caber once a week will drop your PRL by 20-40ng just so u know how much to use, if you decide to use any

Top Bottom