napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormones in Liquid form

Not gonna lie, Im a very paranoid person when it comes to what I put in my body, and so I'm not even 100% certain about what I get with SARMSX, even though I'm more comfortable with SARMSX than with other brands. So my questions is - are prohormones stable in Liquid form with alcohol? In other words, is it possible for ANY company to put prohormones in liquid sarms?

Ok good god you cannsuspend any anabolic compound inbfucking liquid I'm so tired of hearing this subject and there is no such thing as prohormones anymore there designer anabolic steroids putting DMZ or epistaine in liquid is no different than doing it with anadrol or winny

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ok good god you cannsuspend any anabolic compound inbfucking liquid I'm so tired of hearing this subject and there is no such thing as prohormones anymore there designer anabolic steroids putting DMZ or epistaine in liquid is no different than doing it with anadrol or winny

take some valerian root mate

take some valerian root mate
I'm not the one asking something that there is literally 40 .000 threads about already . the whole prohormone thing at the begging of the sarms outbreak was companies selling prohormones had surpluses of products when the ban happened so they marketed them as sarms now those are gone and the area for them are very close in cost too sarms raws . there not going too buy the wrong compound and sell it they were trying too get rid of shot they had now shady sarms will be either underdosed or entirely fake very unlikely a prohormones because it would cost the same too produce .

Not gonna lie, Im a very paranoid person when it comes to what I put in my body, and so I'm not even 100% certain about what I get with SARMSX, even though I'm more comfortable with SARMSX than with other brands. So my questions is - are prohormones stable in Liquid form with alcohol? In other words, is it possible for ANY company to put prohormones in liquid sarms?
Bro, just go with sarmsx so you don't have to worry about it. You're making a simple decision complicated.

Top Bottom