napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormone Question, Please Answer

koverates

This is kind of long, but PLEASE read and respond. I need some real advice.

Hey Dylan, after watching a couple of your videos I just had a quick question, but want to give you some background information first. First of all, I'm 22 and have been lifting consistently and taking supplements (creatine, preworkout, etc.) for about 5+ years. That being said, prohormones are a new concept to me - never really noticed/thought about them. Last week I was in a supplement store buying a mass gainer (it's been pretty hard for me to gain weight, but it's finally happening now that I'm paying attention to my diet.) Anyways, I asked if there was anything else I should maybe be doing to bulk up and one of the employees told me about a supplement called hardcore bulk, it's a prohormone. He said I could try taking that at the same time as a support supplement for 4 weeks. In fact, he said technically if you take the support at the same time, you never even have to cycle it. I'll be honest, I took his word for it without thinking twice, I figured they couldn't sell it if it wasn't safe for me. However, after watching your videos I am getting worried about taking it. I'm only 22 years old and have been taking it for a week already. I only found your video today because I was researching other things and it showed up in suggested videos. After watching your videos, my first thought was to stop immediately, but I just wanted to make sure that this is one of the types of supplements you said not to take before your late 20s. After the first week, I already feel like I'm noticing gains and no side effects, but if this is one of the unsafe supplements you mentioned, then I will stop without thinking twice. So I guess my question is, at 22, should I stop taking this? Also, have I already done damage to myself by taking it for a week now, not knowing about the dangers? I'm sorry if I sound ignorant on this topic, but I wouldn't reach out if I didn't truly want to learn about it and make safe decisions, as opposed to just listening to what the supplement salesman tells me. Also just and FYI, the prohormone says 620mg, actives include methyl-1-etiocholenol-epi-etiocholanolone, n-acetyl-L-cysteine, milk thistle, TUDCA, and tongkat Ali. 620mg sounds crazy high to me, and I'm worried about the fact that I've taken it for a week now.

Please respond as soon as possible,

Thank you for your time and I really appreciate the advice you're giving, instead of just trying to sell things to young lifters.

You need to stop now brother. You don’t want to mess with that shit... especially at your age

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

This stuff converts to methyl 1 test which is very hard on your liver and the dosage seems far too high. Definitely stop right now.

You're too young to be messing with your endocrine system with steroids or prohormones. Stay far away from that crap. If you are looking for enhancement, sarms can be a good option for you

This stuff converts to methyl 1 test which is very hard on your liver and the dosage seems far too high. Definitely stop right now.
absolutely right... this is a no brainer, needs no further discussion nor argument... it needs to be stopped now

Top Bottom