What is up everyone?
Finished my cycle of testosterone, tren, and masterone. These have been hella good 12 weeks, made some awesome gains, feeling great....all in all - great cycle. Gained roughly 22 pounds (was 178 and reached the mark of 200 pounds yesterday). So you can imagine that I want to run a very good post cycle therapy, so I can keep all those gains, and not lose the results. This is was I am planning to use for PCT right after doing the last injections of test enan
HCG - 200 IUs for 4 weeks
Clomid at 25 mgs for two weeks, and then 12 mgs for 4 weeks.
Unleashed
Arimidex 0.5 mgs every other day
Will be great to hear your opinions.
Finished my cycle of testosterone, tren, and masterone. These have been hella good 12 weeks, made some awesome gains, feeling great....all in all - great cycle. Gained roughly 22 pounds (was 178 and reached the mark of 200 pounds yesterday). So you can imagine that I want to run a very good post cycle therapy, so I can keep all those gains, and not lose the results. This is was I am planning to use for PCT right after doing the last injections of test enan
HCG - 200 IUs for 4 weeks
Clomid at 25 mgs for two weeks, and then 12 mgs for 4 weeks.
Unleashed
Arimidex 0.5 mgs every other day
Will be great to hear your opinions.

