napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Primobolan

RPLOSA13

Hey Dylan,
I watch your videos and enjoy them thoroughly. Not a bodybuilder but have worked out for about 20years. I am now 49years old and still in pretty good shape.
About 9months ago I went on TRT ( intramuscular 200mg per week - I split it 100 every Mon & 100 every Thurs) And I love it. I also fast from 7pm to 9am everyday and workout Mon - Thurs. MauiThai, boxing, Jew Jitsu, 3 gun, scuba...
The Question is:
since I'm not a bodybuilder, I would like to try anabolic that fits me. I've listen to you talk about Primo extensively. I would like to do a cycle and see what it would do for me. I would like your advise on this subject. What are your thoughts? best dosage? etc.

Welcome 2 the board....if you're protocol consists of MauiThai, boxing, Jew Jitsu, 3 gun, scuba, then AAS isn't for you IMO.

Dylan can set you up with SRMS perhaps.

Hey Dylan,
I watch your videos and enjoy them thoroughly. Not a bodybuilder but have worked out for about 20years. I am now 49years old and still in pretty good shape.
About 9months ago I went on TRT ( intramuscular 200mg per week - I split it 100 every Mon & 100 every Thurs) And I love it. I also fast from 7pm to 9am everyday and workout Mon - Thurs. MauiThai, boxing, Jew Jitsu, 3 gun, scuba...
The Question is:
since I'm not a bodybuilder, I would like to try anabolic that fits me. I've listen to you talk about Primo extensively. I would like to do a cycle and see what it would do for me. I would like your advise on this subject. What are your thoughts? best dosage? etc.

Why Primo tho?

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 3.45.15 PM.jpgSo, as y'all can guess I'm new to all this, I am 5 "8", 170. not as lean as any of you. What I want is something to supplement the TRT, bit more lean muscle, and a nice look. I don't have a gut. I eat only brown bread, brown rice, eggs, broccoli, asparagus, fish, pork n chicken; all stop before my workout at 7pm.
I don't want a harsh steroid with side effects. From listening to Dylan: TRT + Primo, I thought would be a good fit for me. Again I'm not looking to be huge. Safe, long term is my goal(as TRT).

Last edited:
Diet needs work; brown rice and bread? Hello gluten.

Pork?

What do you mean "all stop before my workout at 7pm."

Breakfast - two pieces of brown rice bread, two eggs, two slices of tomato
Lunch - two cups of brown rice with broccoli or asparagus with lean pork, chicken, or salmon
Dinner - piece of lean roasted pork with an egg, half an avocado
Before 7pm. I don't eat after 7pm until next morning around 9am....

EZ I'm not that careful as y'all are on the diet, I get that, I'm happy with my size. I thought that from the given info on Primobolan; it would be a good fit for me. The reason being it is a slow acting steroid. I may run it for 16-18 weeks. Your thoughts? btw I appreciate you taking the time to answer brother....

Last edited:
ok...I will weigh in on this

some assumptions....you need you reduce your BF first
1. you need to dial in your diet
2. you didn't mention any resistance training or cardio...I will asume there is room for improvement there
3. you've been on trt for less than a yr

my advice is tighten up the above over the next few months
get blood work to confirm all is stable and in normal range .... totall test..free test...estradiol..Dht...cortasol..shbg..liver function
read up on dht and its effects

If your goal is trt support...anti-aging...immune system support (and you dont plan to "blast" in the near future) it is reasonable to add 200mg per week of Primo to your trt....16wks on...10 weeks off

Last edited:
Breakfast - two pieces of brown rice bread, two eggs, two slices of tomato
Lunch - two cups of brown rice with broccoli or asparagus with lean pork, chicken, or salmon
Dinner - piece of lean roasted pork with an egg, half an avocado
Before 7pm. I don't eat after 7pm until next morning around 9am....

EZ I'm not that careful as y'all are on the diet, I get that, I'm happy with my size. I thought that from the given info on Primobolan; it would be a good fit for me. The reason being it is a slow acting steroid. I may run it for 16-18 weeks. Your thoughts? btw I appreciate you taking the time to answer brother....

My thoughts are with that diet there is no way in hell you should be using AAS.

Follow what Buen posted above..

Buen - Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

On my diet - I am not sure how to dial in more, I'm comfortable with the this diet.
Cardio - Monday each week - I run on the treadmill for 30minutes and that followed by weight training. Tue - boxing / Wed - Maui Thai / Thurs Yoga/ Sat grapple

Yes TRT - less than an year (Dr. Rand McClain - Performance Sports Santa Monica)
Also Anastrozole 1mil per week
Vitamin D - 10,000 IUs per day
Super B complex - 3 pills per day
Yes not paling to Blast
Wow..so 200mg of Primo per week will be good enough? great...

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.39.00 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.37.18 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.36.58 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.36.36 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.36.13 AM.jpg

Youre not eating enough and in starvation and/or catabolic mode.

Eat 6 meals per day.

Drop brown rice, brown anything.

Don't eat pork. A simple google search tells you how much fat and salt pork has.

Protein should be from chicken breast and white fish.

Thanks EZ, Let me try to work this out step by step. I'm so used to this routine, it will take sometime for me to adjust.

you may be happy with your diet...but it isn't in alignment with your goals
you are carrying quite a bit of fat...for your goal of "bit more lean muscle, and a nice look" your diet has to change
you need to dial in your diet based on how your body looks..not from books or formulas or what you like eating
as we age our nutritional needs change..you need to find what works for you and your goal
as an example...to maintain my level of fitness ...i can only eat 1900cal a day...consisting of 250g protein, no more than 100g complex carbs, 55g healthy fats (coconut oil)
this is day in and day out 356 days a year

also...30 min a day on a treadmill won't cut it....I do 60 to 70min of cardio daily on top of my vigorous sports activity

diet cardio and training routine are 90% of the equation...AAS only add the last 10% when you have achieved your desired fitness

Last edited:
Thanks Buen - I will work on it.
So what y'all are telling me is Primo will not work unless I change my diet. is that correct? if that is the case, I will work on my diet. And increase my cardio.

Thanks Buen - I will work on it.
So what y'all are telling me is Primo will not work unless I change my diet. is that correct? if that is the case, I will work on my diet. And increase my cardio.

To a degree. But more so your goals can be achieved without any AAS.

Top Bottom