napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan vs EQ

What do you prefer and why ? Would one be better on calorie restricted diet ?

Thanks and have an awesome night !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo for sure. Actually eq is something a lot of guys use to boost appetite it makes me ridiculously hungry all the time. Idk why. Both great drugs. Some say the opposite but I've ran eq several times. It's just personal prefference.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Eq you would be running with test. A lot of guys will use primo as a sub for a test base. I havnt tried it yet.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Whas sup bro, well my experience with them is yes eq does make me extremely hungry every time I run it, and I usually run at 800 mgs a wk, and usually the test around 400 mgs a wk on that type of cycle. It always gives me great results for the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I just have not put enough money into a good primo cycle to give accurate advice on that but I'm sure many others here have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have not ran primo yet to give a fair assessment, but from what I've heard about it, it's called Primo for a reason and well worth the cost.

I also love EQ as well, with the vascularity it brings, the endurance, the nice lean mass gains, and the low sides.

Preferably I would say run both together. I know Dylan is a huge fan of doing that

I just finished a eq cycle and i am very pleased. Even though i still have plenty of fat on me, eq makes my vains pop out. It does make the apetite very strong so thats not helping the cal restriction but if you can controll yourself, it is not an issue. Havent tried primo and i think i wont be trying it in the future because it is so damn expensive.

well first of all there is a HUGE difference in price. If you can afford a 20 week primo cycle of 800mgs then go primo.It is the boss!
You could save some money and 16 weeks of 600eq and 500-600 primo. Calorie restriction and you want to loose weight...then primo.

Thanks I went with primo. 800 for 20 weeks , ???
Test at 500 a week
Deca 200 a week ( therapeutic dose)
6iu hgh

Thanks I went with primo. 800 for 20 weeks , ???
Test at 500 a week
Deca 200 a week ( therapeutic dose)
6iu hgh

thats a sick stack bro, really sick... i dont think you need 6 ius a day of hgh and i would lower it to 3-4 but otherwise that's a bad ass stack...

i LOVE the deca and primo combo.. whats the main goal from the stack?

Dylan I'm 325 lbs 16% bf
I thought because of my size 6 iu ? Am I wrong , Lord knows I've been wrong before ... Thx much appreciated

Goal is to lower body fat , change body composition , stay strong !!! Would winny tabs be overkill ?

Dylan I'm 325 lbs 16% bf
I thought because of my size 6 iu ? Am I wrong , Lord knows I've been wrong before ... Thx much appreciated

Good god your a huge guy. 325 at 16%, I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley way

Goal is to lower body fat , change body composition , stay strong !!! Would winny tabs be overkill ?

Your stack is fine. You may or may not need 6iu...only you can decide.The cycle you are on will help you loose weight, you cut calories back while on this cycle.Keep protein up,carbs mid to low and fat about the same.You will cut up just fine. It is all diet bro. The cycle will help you stay strong and work out while in calorie deprivation

Winny can be a great addition as a finisher, but of course diet needs to be there to change body composition. Generally 50mg of winstrol per day the last 6 weeks of your cycle is what I would recommend

eq is deff more results vs price . ill tell you that much lol.GOOD primo might be a bit better but remember how often it is faked and is really eq anyways

Top Bottom