napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan vs EQ

Dylan I'm 325 lbs 16% bf
I thought because of my size 6 iu ? Am I wrong , Lord knows I've been wrong before ... Thx much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just dont want you to be dependent on steroids to lose a bunch of weight because they don't do that.. that's not what they are for... i wouldn't expect to be dropping a bunch of weight with deca... deca is amazing but not for weight loss... not at all... while primo is perfect to stay lean, its also not a fat burner, its a steroid... its there for continuous lean type of gains but its not going to drop massive amounts of weight, no steroid is... so if that's your intent, you need to reassess what your going to do moving forward... winstrol is my favorite oral and definitely would be sick on this stack but i can fix this to accommodate, strength, size and involve weight loss... let me show you how...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-18 deca 200 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 dosintex .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad-140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-20 SR9009 30 mg day... split doses of 5 mg every 2-3 hours
9-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
17-22 winstrol 50 mg day
17-22 cycle assis
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

My diet is spot on and I'm not looking to drop a ton of weight looking to lean up , change my body comp .. Thank you for the help I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is primo safer and have few sides thAn EQ..?

yeah, it's considered the safest steroid (mby except proviron) but you can run eq with little to no sides as well..all you have to do is donate blood every once in a while and you'll be fine...and manage your appetite if you plan to cut

yeah, it's considered the safest steroid (mby except proviron) but you can run eq with little to no sides as well..all you have to do is donate blood every once in a while and you'll be fine...and manage your appetite if you plan to cut

Thanks i think i may pick primo

Thanks i think i may pick primo

primo is more suited for a cut while eq would be better for a lean bulk imo , both are great compounds just keep in mind both should be run at 600-800 mg primo at least 14 weeks(preferably 16) and eq at least 16 weeks. also primo can get up to 4x more expensive then EQ.

primo is more suited for a cut while eq would be better for a lean bulk imo , both are great compounds just keep in mind both should be run at 600-800 mg primo at least 14 weeks(preferably 16) and eq at least 16 weeks. also primo can get up to 4x more expensive then EQ.

Yes im more interested in remaining lean,hard vascular, but i was hoping to get away wih 300-400mg primo

you would be dissapointed , better opt for 600+ eq if you cannot afford 600 primo..with proper diet & discipline you can easily remain lean & vascular on EQ

you would be dissapointed , better opt for 600+ eq if you cannot afford 600 primo..with proper diet & discipline you can easily remain lean & vascular on EQ

Primo is expensive, but i dont mind spending the money if im getting good primo.

i would not expect too much from only 300-400 with primo... you will end up saying its not that great etc but it would be your fault for not running it properly... i would not run it less than 600

Top Bottom