napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan Depot on cruise Q's

Flanex

I've read good things about this.I've been on TRT for 8 years now & just got a off a blast & was going to incorporate this for the first time in my cruise.

Is 100mgs PW a good dosage?Anything I need to look out for as far as sides?I don't usually need an AI during a cruise,will this affect it?I don't care about hairloss.It really can't get any worse.LOL

Thanks

It doesn't aromatize so no AI. I'm doing 200 per week personally.

Thanks Jack!I think you mentioned this recently in a thread & mentioned something about the healing properties of PrimoD.I'm always interested in healing properties being 48 years old & been in construction 3/4 of my life.
I feel great being on my cruise of 160mgs pw 80/80,going on the second week.Strength is still going up continuously.20 year old libido.I'm feeling fuckin' good.I'd just like something that could maybe help a little with old injuries ie:KNEES,Shoulders,back,did I mention knees,achilles tendon;etc.

Ist fine to cruise with and won't affect your estrogen levels bro. Just keep the total mg of compounds down while cruising. Some people get a little carried away with that. I personally suggest no more than 300mg total. So like 150 test 150 primo for example

ive cruised with it many times... 200 mg is generally what i run it at during a cruise with 150 test...

I'm cruising with with test 150mg and primo 200mg an 50mg Proviron lovin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatever dose you need to keep your total test at 700-900ng (for me that's 100mg test)
plus 200mg Primo

Thanks Jack!I think you mentioned this recently in a thread & mentioned something about the healing properties of PrimoD.I'm always interested in healing properties being 48 years old & been in construction 3/4 of my life.
I feel great being on my cruise of 160mgs pw 80/80,going on the second week.Strength is still going up continuously.20 year old libido.I'm feeling fuckin' good.I'd just like something that could maybe help a little with old injuries ie:KNEES,Shoulders,back,did I mention knees,achilles tendon;etc.

It's immune boosting effects are what I'm interested in most. I rarely get sick though but I have some chronic issues.

Technically mine is more than a cruise. 450mg total with a blast of winny in there. More like a small cycle.

Top Bottom