napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan, Anavar ... best steroids for women ?

khalidar

We all heard that anavar is the female steroid.

And primobolan is also the safest out there in terms of low side effects (keeping low dosage)

What's your recommendation for female stacking anavar at 10mg per day and primobolan at low dosage?

Def following this. My girl has asked me about females and gear/SARMS, but I just didn’t really have any good info to give her. Someone will def have the answer for you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she's done Anavar then have her move on to Primo. No need to stack Anavar on her first Primo run. The women I know that have used Anavar and move on to Primo do not go back to Anavar. They get enough results from Primo and it's much cleaner.

If she's done Anavar then have her move on to Primo. No need to stack Anavar on her first Primo run. The women I know that have used Anavar and move on to Primo do not go back to Anavar. They get enough results from Primo and it's much cleaner.

So females are using Primo as a cutter like Anavar? What’s the sides for females at a low dose? Very cool info. And are u talking they just run primo as a stand alone cycle?

What about voice change over time (even at low dosage)?

So females are using Primo as a cutter like Anavar? What’s the sides for females at a low dose? Very cool info. And are u talking they just run primo as a stand alone cycle?

You can cut on any steroid that depends on your diet. Primo is very dry like Anavar so it's good for cutting. Primo is not 100% safe for women. It's very risky just like any other steroid. It depends on the person and the dosage. Time on and time off.

SARMS is a much safer choice.

For what it is worth, my girlfriend runs primobolan enanthate at 50mg/week (25mg twice a week) with no sides or virilization. As mentioned already though, individual results may vary.

For what it is worth, my girlfriend runs primobolan enanthate at 50mg/week (25mg twice a week) with no sides or virilization. As mentioned already though, individual results may vary.
thats actually a smart dose for women

For how long is she using it?
What is the cycle?

Its notecen remotely close to as effective as the injectable version and thats very well know when it comes to primo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 injections of 25mg per week for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT is the right cycle for female?

2 injections of 25mg per week for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT is the right cycle for female?
women dont need a pct, but you can always have her run a test booster after her cycle if she wants... it certainly wont hurt...

Top Bottom