This next Spring I was planning on running my first true cutting cycle with a low dose of Test Cypionate and Tren Ace (100mg E5D and 50mg EOD) with Hipo's Proviron at the end for a few weeks including the bridge into PCT to harden up. The Standard Ancillaries and PCT protocols will apply.
After all that I have read about Primobolan, it might be a perfect compound for me to run as I usually eat right around maintenance or just under and it might be very useful for maintaining muscle mass even at a moderate dose. I typically am cautious with DHT compounds as I am predisposed to hair loss and have noticed some slight pressure on my prostate at the end of longer cycles in the past, so I would prefer to start with about 400-500mg and work my way up over time.
My question is, being that this is my first experience with Tren, would it be wise to leave any additional compounds out so I can get a feel for Tren or is Primobolan mild enough that it could be included without issue. Common sense says to strongly consider waiting to include it but I thought I would check for some feedback either way.
After all that I have read about Primobolan, it might be a perfect compound for me to run as I usually eat right around maintenance or just under and it might be very useful for maintaining muscle mass even at a moderate dose. I typically am cautious with DHT compounds as I am predisposed to hair loss and have noticed some slight pressure on my prostate at the end of longer cycles in the past, so I would prefer to start with about 400-500mg and work my way up over time.
My question is, being that this is my first experience with Tren, would it be wise to leave any additional compounds out so I can get a feel for Tren or is Primobolan mild enough that it could be included without issue. Common sense says to strongly consider waiting to include it but I thought I would check for some feedback either way.

