napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre and mid cycle blood testing help

Gun1down

What tests are most important pre,mid and post cycle. Paying out of pocket as my doctor probably wouldn't do them for me. also need a good online source that provides the testing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What tests are most important pre,mid and post cycle. Paying out of pocket as my doctor probably wouldn't do them for me. also need a good online source that provides the testing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I use personalabs.com

I also know privatemdlabs is good.

So all of them are important (full metabolic panel, CBC, lipids, estrogen, test total and free, LH, FSH, PSA, TSH, etc).

There are packages for instance on personalabs with a bunch of tests for a discounted rate.

Essentially you buy the tests, they have an online portal and deliver a PDF lab request that you can print and take to say Quest Diagnostics and they will take it, run the tests, and send the results back to personalabs which they will put in your online portal.

That simple.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom