napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

powerlifter help

Oh he's banned..no one comes in here talking Shit like they somebody.this is a grown man's forum.we don't Taylor to wreckless lil boys who think they know what's up. especially snooker playing fags..Try a man's game like 9 ball where it takes some skills.anyway rock coming in Like Thor swinging that ban hammer..but not till after he takes off his belt n beats Jr's ass

9-ball? Skills? You must be joking. Mans game? You must mean poor mans game.
What's the biggest prize in 9-ball? $30,000? World Snooker Championship winner takes $250.000 lol.

Oh he's banned..no one comes in here talking Shit like they somebody.this is a grown man's forum.we don't Taylor to wreckless lil boys who think they know what's up. especially snooker playing fags..Try a man's game like 9 ball where it takes some skills.anyway rock coming in Like Thor swinging that ban hammer..but not till after he takes off his belt n beats Jr's ass

At least let another 25 people post responses to him. Just the entertainment value would be worth it. Then they can shut it down after.

Come play me...but remember..you have pockets on this table..U can't just roll balls around the rails playing defense

Come play me...but remember..you have pockets on this table..U can't just roll balls around the rails playing defense

1. It's called safety you ape, go back to college football where defense belongs 😂

2. Not sure what snooker you've watched... but when you're good enough to represent your country, playing on a 9-ball table, you just can't miss. Once you've gotten decent at potting balls on a 12ft table some shitty 8 footer with pockets twice as wide and square cut is childs play. Only shot you might be better than me at is a jump shot.

Tell ya what, seeing as you were the one who claimed that 9-ball was the game of the gods... you come and prove it. Fly to Australia and play me a race to 21 in 9-ball. You put up your $30,000 and I'll put up my $30,000 and if I lose to you I'll cut my dick off.

Let the facts speak for themselves

22 yrs old
Training a whole 2 years
Believes he's a professional
On 500mg/wk test for 8 months
Thinks Test provides "some contraception" (is that like being a little bit pregnant?)
Believes things like water retention/bloat are beneficial rather than a detriment.
Believes he doesn't need to worry about prolactin
Is totallly clueless as to the effects long term non stop testosterone use has on the other 300 hormones in the body

Last edited:
Let the facts speak for themselves

22 yrs old
Training a whole 2 years
Believes he's a professional
On 500mg/wk test for 8 months
Thinks Test provides "some contraception" (is that like being a little bit pregnant?)
Believes things like water retention/bloat are beneficial rather than a detriment.
Believes he doesn't need to worry about prolactin
Is totallly clueless as to the effects long term non stop testosterone use has on the other 300 hormones in the body

1. Competed in athletic sports such as 100m sprint since age 12. Ran the 100m at age 13 in 12.5 seconds.
2. When did I say I was a professional? 🙃😂
3. Yes test does lower sperm count retard, as your bodies natural testosterone production shuts off, so does your sperm production.
4. Yes in powerlifting if your chest circumfrence is 46" instead of 40" you are going to bench way more! Even if the added mass is fat or water. Muscle is 3 times more dense than fat so having fat or water to add mass is a positive.
Did I ever say I wasn't going to take a proper cruise?
Lol

you come in here insulting people... calling people "names" hiding like a coward behind a keyboard, because you don't like what you are hearing... you did a "whole bunch of research" like you know something at 22 years old telling people who have been doing this over a decade how to do things? really? you know what, since your such a bad ass behind a keyboard, you go do what you do man... you will learn the hard way, like everyone else... im not a fucking child that hides behind a keyboard and runs their mouth.. the epitomy of a loser basically or a very sad pathetic person that feels the need to do so instead of understanding people actually give a fuck about you and your health, you only want to hear what you want to hear.. you are just shaving years off your pathetic life as it is... so you go for it man... keep doing what you do, since you are such a bad ass and know it all... don't come back when all the problems hit you because the door will be closed...

1. Competed in athletic sports such as 100m sprint since age 12. Ran the 100m at age 13 in 12.5 seconds.
2. When did I say I was a professional? 🙃😂
3. Yes test does lower sperm count retard, as your bodies natural testosterone production shuts off, so does your sperm production.
4. Yes in powerlifting if your chest circumfrence is 46" instead of 40" you are going to bench way more! Even if the added mass is fat or water. Muscle is 3 times more dense than fat so having fat or water to add mass is a positive.
Did I ever say I wasn't going to take a proper cruise?
Lol

Kid, you can do as you wish, but do you really think 500mg of test for 8 months is a smart idea for someone 22 yrs old? Reading through your posts you are articulate and obviously are fairly intelligent.

However, there is a difference between being intelligent and "wise". You don't seem wise to me my friend.

Kid, you can do as you wish, but do you really think 500mg of test for 8 months is a smart idea for someone 22 yrs old? Reading through your posts you are articulate and obviously are fairly intelligent.

However, there is a difference between being intelligent and "wise". You don't seem wise to me my friend.
wise ass is about it there... just another example of a little fuck that thinks he knows everything with no experience and wikipedia as his friend... im so sick of this shit... let him learn the hard way... he fucking deserves it and i never say something like that

That's not constructive criticism retard.
You call yourself a veteran... why don't you at least loosen your grip on your cock...
You're implying I don't know what hard work is and still do not work hard?
I practised snooker 7 hours every day for 5 years and ended up representing my country at the World Under 21's Snooker Championships. Have you represented your country?
Are you of the mentality that people who use gear don't work hard? Are you stupid?
Of course some do not.. but as I said I am a competetive powerlifter and I intend on being the best. There is no such thing as drug free mate. If you see an olympic gold medalist or world champion in any athletic sport you can bet your ass they are on gear! And the age of these athletes? The majority are between 18 and 30! Having started easing gear early on in their careers after building a solid base which is what I have done.

You think it's weak to want to be shown respect? Or would you rather me just ark up straight away like a cockhead like yourself. Many would say it's mature and manly to be diplomatic first before you start being a cockhead to other people you know nothing about. You're a self glorified idiot. You obviously know nothing of what it means to be a true athlete, what it means to represent your country, what it means to be a strength athlete, what it means to take PEDs for far more than the purpose of obtaining a better physique. Wake up you fool!

Who gives a fuck that you were 35 when you started using PEDs.. really? No ones cares.

I'll probably get barred from this forum following this comment, seems about right. It's fine for a moderator/senior member to be a dictating, arrogant, narrow minding fool, but hey, lets watch the new member ge kicked off for not tolerating such bafoonery. 😂👌
I have nothing more to say than...POOF!! YOU BE GONE!!!

BWAHAHAHA!

GTFOH fucktard

I have nothing more to say than...POOF!! YOU BE GONE!!!

BWAHAHAHA!

GTFOH fucktard
nothing more to say to this clown... its just a waste of time and he seems to know it all so we will just let him go be the major badass he is... LOLLL

Top Bottom