napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potecy of Products

bedrock

Hello my fellow peers,
I have ordered from two sources that are located here. I ordered test-E, and when i pinned one of the sources to my gluteus maximus, everything went great. When it was time to use the next source, which also was test-E, about day or two later after i pinned, that site was sore. Now, I read some of my fellow peers opinions on this awesome forum; One said, that it means its "concentrated" which means its potent. I also heard Rich Piana say, (now forgive me for saying his name), I know he has alot of haters; but he said "if the stuff you are injecting hurts, or gets you sick, then its good shit!" Now my fellow peers, is this true? Because there is a very great reputable source here that i love doing business with, and i would hate to think that their stuff may not be as potent as others, based off of soreness in the pinned area! Thank you all in advance!

no truth to that there are a lot variables you cant guarantee you pinned the exact same spot the exact same way. you could have moved the needle that caused the soreness. I have used the same lab and have had some pip and most times not same product unless you have x ray vision you cannot tell if you hit or nicked a nerve or vein. so IMO to say that is bullshit that it has to hurt if its good or if it hurts its bunk you can twist it anyway you want but it just isn't true all of the sponsors here have good stuff so I don't think you have to worry

PIP has nothing to do with gear being legit. PIP can be caused by many things. Could be something as simple as injection technique. All the sources here have great track records. The only way for you to know if your gear is legit or not is bloodwork. Saying "painful injections and getting sick is a sign you have good gear" is ridiculous. If you used the sources on this board, I wouldn't worry about it.

PIP has nothing to do with gear being legit. PIP can be caused by many things. Could be something as simple as injection technique. All the sources here have great track records. The only way for you to know if your gear is legit or not is bloodwork. Saying "painful injections and getting sick is a sign you have good gear" is ridiculous. If you used the sources on this board, I wouldn't worry about it.

Completely agree

As said, the PIP associated with an injection doesn't mean anything. Bunk gear a lot of times has some of the worst pip there is and we know that stuff isn't any good. Depending on how oils are made as well as the concentrations used will affect PIP. Also some oils go more smoothly than others depending on the person. Some people just don't agree with certain oils. There are far too many factors, and you can't judge gear quality on the injection in any way

Yeah, it's totally silly to base potency on PIP. Get good blood work done after four to six weeks with each different source and see how it goes for you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok, to say PIP is caused from potent gear is false, I agree. There is many causes of PIP. But I think there is some truth to the statement that a higher concentration of test will cause soreness. But too many variables to judge your source by it's pain.

Ya pip has nothing to do with it at all. lol. This was a horrible statment on Rich's part. I bet he is kicking himself for that one too once he saw how stupid he looked.

If someone ever has a question about the potency of their gear, a kit is being released soon that was developed by bill llewellyn, the author of anabolics, called the roid kit. It will be distributed by dave palumbo. My intention is not to question the products from the great vendors on here but in case someone purchases from a questionable source, they can know accurately test their compound(s).

If someone ever has a question about the potency of their gear, a kit is being released soon that was developed by bill llewellyn, the author of anabolics, called the roid kit. It will be distributed by dave palumbo. My intention is not to question the products from the great vendors on here but in case someone purchases from a questionable source, they can know accurately test their compound(s).

right but I have complete faith in the sponsors here, why anyone would go elsewhere is beyond me but to each his own personally I like to keep a tight knit group that I trust in the circle so to speak

I'm using test E from a source here right now. I have hit both my quads and one of my glutes with no problem BUT occasionally I'll get a bit of PIP. It's all in your injection technique. A common problem my friends have had is when they swab but don't let it dry all the way before they pin. I personally like to massage the areas just after I pin for a good 60 seconds.

Not sure if you said but...just how much you pinning?
I know if I pin 3cc anywhere...it gets sore.

Oil volume doesn't make a difference to me, and it shouldn't for anyone as long as you take long enough to inject. Injections should always be really slow. It usually takes me a good 90 seconds to inject 3ccs through a 25g. I take it slow.

injecting high volumes of oil fast is just asking for PIP

Oil volume doesn't make a difference to me, and it shouldn't for anyone as long as you take long enough to inject. Injections should always be really slow. It usually takes me a good 90 seconds to inject 3ccs through a 25g. I take it slow.

injecting high volumes of oil fast is just asking for PIP

Will all injection site handle 3cc? For example, could delts handle 3cc?

Top Bottom