napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Partum advise

She needs to be careful. 3 weeks isn't enough recovery time after a c-section. She needs to be cleared before doing anything over strenuous. It sucks to rip open your incision trust me I've done that! There are certain ab exercises she should also refrain from doing to early. As long as she starts out light she should be good. Start her out lightly!!!
And just to add I didn't suffer from the postpartum depression with either of my csections. I know you said she is prone but it may pass over her. It doesn't always occur. Definitely getti.g up and going will help her with her mood...as well as sleep. New mom's seem to never sleep hard as they always worry. So offer her help!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bro, PM me your little darling's cycle, SARMS and gear. I won't put her gear, but it's be a good reference.

Dang!! I know test is a great antidepressant, but SARMS can add to it as well?

This thread is really evolving, any ladies who can share experiences with SARMS helping with depression issues.... FIRE AWAY!!

Dang!! I know test is a great antidepressant, but SARMS can add to it as well?

This thread is really evolving, any ladies who can share experiences with SARMS helping with depression issues.... FIRE AWAY!!

It's certainly very common for females to have a great sense of well being while on a sarms cycle. Another wonderful benefit of them. There's many females on this forum that have run logs of them with great success

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom