napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help

bbrsim50

Hi Dylan. I've been watching your videos for a few years now and love them. But I need some help. I'm 38, work shift work, have two kids, have been lifting on and off (mostly on) for about 15 years. I live in a rural area with no doctors near me specializing in any kind of TRT/TOT. I've suffered from depression since I was 10 or 12 years old. I finally had my test checked and in five tests it was from 5-13 nmol/l. I finally got referred to the nearest Endo (120 miles away) and he wrote me a script for 100 mg every ten days and said goodbye. No follow up labs, nothing. He didnt even want to see me to renew the script. Anyway I followed the script for 3 months and felt really good. I got a hold of some UG test e from a trusted source and ran a mini blast of 250mg every five days for 12 weeks. I expected some body acne to show up and it did, but it got more serious than I expected. I ran the full 12 weeks and lowered my dose to 100mg/ week. The acne stayed. Then it got worse. I've had 3 cysts show up on my face 1 of which left a scar. I've been on the low dose for 3 1/2 months with no signs of the acne getting any better. I went to a GP in my home town and had him write a script for finasteride (I told him it was for my hair) in Hope's that the lower DHT levels would clear the acne. In two days my back was dry and in three the existing acne looked much better. After a week in thought I had found the answer. But then really paimful new zits and cysts started to form and I cant get them to go away. I do all the obvious things like back scrubbing, regular showers, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and everything else I can read about. My diet is very clean and. I exercise regularly
I dont want to go back to the way I was living, but I cant be scaring up my face and body any more either.
My question is: is there some blood work I should be asking for. Is 100mg/ week really enough to cause all these skin problems? The Endo didnt even mention an AI, could it be estrogen causing the problem? Should I drop the finasteride? I'm overwhelmed with reading forums and haven't found any info other than DHT and be as clean as possible.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Sorry for the longwinded email but i have nowhere to turn.

100 mg should not be causing this... finasteride is something I NEVER recommend using... look up post finasteride syndrome and you'll see what... i have no clue without seeing bloodwork... you are expecting me to be a psychic and hypothesize which is not going to help you in any way, shape or form

Ya like Dylan said you absolutely need blood work man but you need a full panel do you even know where your estrogen is at??? Estrogen can def cause acne as it does with me if I don’t keep my AI in check.

Guys, thanks for the replies. As I said the Endo wrote the script for 100/10d and kicked me out of his office. I'm not kidding when I say I have to drive 120 miles one way to see him. When he did the blood work before the prescription, it only had one value on it. No baseline estrogen, or anything else for that matter.
I did quit the finasteride after 2 weeks. Felt shitty , erections weaker.
I have an appointment with a GP. I was going to ask for test and E2 levels, but what else do I need? I'm afraid if I ask for a full panel he's not going to k ow what I'm even saying. Thanks again for your responses.

Tell him or her you want a full hormone panel. But if you tell them you are on TRT but would like to go through your GP they will know what to do from there or at least some of the time lol. Tell them your whole situation. Are there any health spas in your area? You can also get Testosterone treatment from them. A health spa does things like Botox, laser hair removal, skin treatments all the cosmetic stuff and a lot of them deal in hormone therapy as well. That’s where I go for my TRT.

you can easily order everything you need from private md labs and it will cost you less than $100

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

you can easily order everything you need from private md labs and it will cost you less than $100

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
This is probably your best bet to get the numbers you need

Quick update. The closest lab to get blood taken for private md labs is in Billings, Montana which is 370 miles from where I live. And what's more is I talked to a friends wife who works at an aesthetics clinic in my province and she said a compounding pharmacy cant even order blood work in this province, it has to be ordered by a Doctor.
What do you guys think about asking for doxycycline or minocycline while I'm waiting to get this blood work sorted out?

i dont like taking prescriptions like that unless i know they are completely necessary and will be certain to correct the issue

Ok so I have the requisition for the bloodwork. Right now I'm injecting Sunday evening and Thursday morning. When is the best time to get the blood drawn or does it matter?

Ok so I have the requisition for the bloodwork. Right now I'm injecting Sunday evening and Thursday morning. When is the best time to get the blood drawn or does it matter?

Fasted in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All right. I have the lab results, but they are on paper and the only electronic copy I have is a jpeg. How do I post them?

Here's the first bit
10f5e10a69134f37cd0b600e80906ea3.jpg
f1e0f8bd1b173fb82b82780129e2e7bc.jpg
cef2b0ca8fa02a5a76aa8e1412e48883.jpg
0f965850568e6d6b347b29fad1d76923.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Almost non-existent FSH/LH and sky high Estradiol. My dad has the same thing. They put him on 1 mg of Anastrozole a week and his numbers quickly rebounded. May not be what you should do, but similar to what my dad experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to get your estrogen down, clearly... you need to get aromasin, and i would go 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days then drop to every other day another two weeks...

All right so I'm finally getting my aromasin (from the pharmacy) tomorrow. I know my E2 was pretty high, but i dont really have any symptoms other than this damn acne and maybe slightly weaker erections, so I decided to wait and get it from a doctor rather than chance it with some ug stuff. So my question is, after the dosing that Dyllan stated above, what should my dose be? Stay at 12.5 eod for a month and then get my levels checked?

All right so I'm finally getting my aromasin (from the pharmacy) tomorrow. I know my E2 was pretty high, but i dont really have any symptoms other than this damn acne and maybe slightly weaker erections, so I decided to wait and get it from a doctor rather than chance it with some ug stuff. So my question is, after the dosing that Dyllan stated above, what should my dose be? Stay at 12.5 eod for a month and then get my levels checked?

Yes correct

Top Bottom