napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help

Ok, so I've had blood drawn again and I'll update this for anybody who might be following.
On May 23, 24, 25 took 12.5 mg per day. Started to feel shitty. Acne got noticeably better after 2 days. I believe this dose was too high and I was really irritable and quick tempered.
Took 12.5 more on Monday the 27th. Acne still under control. No more aromasin before Thursday the 30th. On Thursday the skin on my face felt oily again. At this point I started taking 6.25 mg EOD and have had no more cystic acne appear on my back whatsoever, which is awesome considering how bad it was. I do still have small pimples on my chest, but I can live with that. I ran this protocol for about 2 weeks then had my blood drawn again.
My testosterone went from 812 to 1000
My free androgen index went from 134 to 123 (there was no unit and TBH I dont really know what this means)
My E2 went from 52 to 22.

I have noticed that my wood isnt as good as it was even with the elevated E2 levels and I'm going to start taking 6.25 mg twice a week, the day after each of my injections. I'll adjust this if needed based on feeling before my next labs. I'll post again in a month or so after my next bloodwork.

Thanks again Dyllan for helping get me on the right track.

Ok so I'm going to do an update for anybody who might be following this.

I got the Aromasin and on May 23, 24, 25 took 12.5 mg per day. Started to feel shitty. I was very irritable and quick tempered. The Acne got noticeably better after 2 days.
Took 12.5 more on Monday the 27th. Acne still under control. No more aromasin before Thursday the 30th. On Thursday the skin on my face felt oily again. At this time I started taking 6.25 mg EOD.
The cystic acne on my back has stopped and hasn't returned, which is awesome considering how bad it was. I still have small pimples on my chest, but I can live with that.
I ran 6.25 EOD for 2 weeks and had my blood drawn. I got the lab results and they were as follows
Test went from 812 to 1000
Free androgen index went from 134 to 124 (there was no unit listed and TBH I dont know what this means)
E2 went from 53 to 22

I fell6 for me personally I could have that E2 a bit higher. I've noticed my wood isnt quite as good as it was and my mood still isnt as good as it was when I first started. I plan on going from 6.25 EOD to 6.25 twice a week, the day after my injection. I will adjust as necessary based on feeling before my next labs in a month. I'll post bloodwork again.

If anybody has any input or advice, I will gladly accept it.

Thanks again Dylan for getting me on the right track.

Top Bottom