napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Please don't kill me. I have a naps/pharmacom question.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I just received an order of Dianabolos from Naps. Bought them for the same reason.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I just received an order of Dianabolos from Naps. Bought them for the same reason.

Dear Sir, we can only advise and offer support for products purchased only through our direct line, the main official store.
You can easily find out the link by sending a PM to a Pharmacom Rep or directly to us.

thank you!

I ordered from Napsgear myself.....still waiting for my gear to arrive and it's been around 7 weeks. I bought Geneza Test Cyro 250. I've heard a lot of good things about Geneza but again, I'm VERY new at this and my only experience is from reading online and asking guys at the gym. If there is another source to buy Geneza product, I'm all ears and willing to learn. I'm 45 years old and on TRT. My Doctor will only give me Androgel and that stuff sucks. I'm doing this solo, so again all help is truly appreciated.

Thanks

You guys are fricken crazy. I wouldn't order from Naps if it was free.

You guys are fricken crazy. I wouldn't order from Naps if it was free.
I ordered from naps a couple years back. First couple times they actually sent to me within 2 week. After my next few orders the timing got worse and worse. My final order from them took 2 months to get to me. After that I was done with them. Sources on this board are amazing and no need to ever turn back k to naps with all the great sources we have here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I ordered from Napsgear myself.....still waiting for my gear to arrive and it's been around 7 weeks. I bought Geneza Test Cyro 250. I've heard a lot of good things about Geneza but again, I'm VERY new at this and my only experience is from reading online and asking guys at the gym. If there is another source to buy Geneza product, I'm all ears and willing to learn. I'm 45 years old and on TRT. My Doctor will only give me Androgel and that stuff sucks. I'm doing this solo, so again all help is truly appreciated.

Thanks

I used to buy from Naps, Gen Test C 250 mg for my TRT. The gear is OK , but they take forever to ship and deliver, last time I waited two and half months for my order to arrive. Won't do again, next time I am buying from one of the domestic sources on here.

In our defence (as I stated) there are a lot of newbies here. We only learn from what others have recommended. I'll be trying others from this board for sure.

Thanks

Since I'm the op let me chime in. I just finished my naps cycle and had my best cycle. I give the decca the credit, with that being said, I just finished my second order with pharma lady and I'll never go back to naps. EVER.

I'm 45 years old and on TRT. My Doctor will only give me Androgel and that stuff sucks. I'm doing this solo, so again all help is truly appreciated.

Thanks

I will never understand this...

...if your Dr is non responsive to your needs...

WHY ON EARTH DON'T YOU CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR?????

I'm 45 years old and on TRT. My Doctor will only give me Androgel and that stuff sucks. I'm doing this solo, so again all help is truly appreciated.

Thanks

That's the truth. There's plenty of good doctors. You just have to find the one to work with you. I wouldn't stay with the same one if they're unwillingly to help me.

Top Bottom