napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PIP and methods of pain relief.

egq003

What do you guys do for PIP? Especially pre contest. How counter productive are NSAIDS to bodybuilders? Do you work past the lethargy of Percocet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always tried to avoid ibuprofen/all NSAIDS. They are commonly believed to be a terrible thing to take if you are trying to build muscle. A Google search will reveal tons of articles about them reducing hypertrophy and blunting protein synthesis. And I would never ever recommend using opiate derived products along with steroids. Ever, if possible. That is just one more thing to put stress upon your liver and other organs... not to mention potential for addiction.

I normally just apply heat when I get it, however I noticed if you keep the needle steady and inject slow and do a little 15 second massage on injection area after I never get it

Ice works, massage, heat, hot ass'd shower... personally I'm a pain meds kinda guy. Percocet, Flexeril, Naproxen, Tylenol-3 (anything codeine), but not for PIP, just warm your gear and inject slowly like 10-15 seconds. Dose and location are a factor as well. Manning up helps too.

i would be extremely hesitant to use percocet or any pain killer while using steroids... i have seen some serious serious shit with people using these combinations too foten... i will NEVER do it... not a chance...

Never use Tylenol in cycle always ibuprofen idc if there are studies that say it may hinder any growth it's minimum at best and I've never seen any signs of it.it's the only "safe" relief drug while on cycle..Tylenol is Hell on the liver and as Dylan said those narcotic pain relievers are death in a bottle, don't use unless Ur injured..if pip that bad I'd switch sources because if it's that bad it ain't worth it..plenty good sponcers here with no pip products

Never use Tylenol in cycle always ibuprofen idc if there are studies that say it may hinder any growth it's minimum at best and I've never seen any signs of it.it's the only "safe" relief drug while on cycle..Tylenol is Hell on the liver and as Dylan said those narcotic pain relievers are death in a bottle, don't use unless Ur injured..if pip that bad I'd switch sources because if it's that bad it ain't worth it..plenty good sponcers here with no pip products

I agree with you man!! no pip should be bad enough to take oxy's

I would never recommend any pain meds while on steroids. Pip should be easily controlled with having a decent source and pinning technique

PIP pain doesn't warrant pain meds... but for myself 4 slipped disks, sciatica, impinged nerves, irreversible nerve damage and a spine that rotates partially over time does. Anything methylated stresses organs- primarily the liver, but I've been on pain meds for well over 14 years and amazingly enough my liver and kidneys are still batting a thousand. PIP is controllable unless you've got a bad batch of gear... but even some crappy batches of homebrew can be handled in a way that mitigates most PIPs.

I would never recommend any pain meds while on steroids. Pip should be easily controlled with having a decent source and pinning technique

I agree it's all about technique. My wife gives me my shots and she has it down. No pain and always smooth.
Sometimes I have lower back pain (not related to pinning) so I take ibuprofen before the gym and I've read it can hinder recovery time.

Ice works, massage, heat, hot ass'd shower... personally I'm a pain meds kinda guy. Percocet, Flexeril, Naproxen, Tylenol-3 (anything codeine), but not for PIP, just warm your gear and inject slowly like 10-15 seconds. Dose and location are a factor as well. Manning up helps too.

I enjoy a good pain killer every now and again with some whiskey ;) oxy's and soma are my go to

"Manning up helps too" hysterical , I'm dying laughing.

Thanks for the help guys. I might try tramadol and heat. My delts and glutes are pin cushions right now.

I agree it's all about technique. My wife gives me my shots and she has it down. No pain and always smooth.
Sometimes I have lower back pain (not related to pinning) so I take ibuprofen before the gym and I've read it can hinder recovery time.

I enjoy a good pain killer every now and again with some whiskey ;) oxy's and soma are my go to

"Manning up helps too" hysterical , I'm dying laughing.

Man enough to admit your in pain and ask for advice? How's bout it? I like oxys to much:)

I just go with tylenol or ibuprofen. Never seen a growth issue with it. Idk where that theory came from.
Il take like 600mgs of motrin or something.
I could see not doing it if you have an addictive personality though. I had a ton of hydrocodone from the dentist and that stuff was great. I was rather sad when it ran out but its not like I go looking for more lol.

Other than that I like pip. Fuck it.

Do you have a lacross ball? If not get one. Heat that little bastard up and roll it out over your injection sites.
If you have never seen a lacross ball its like a small baseball but all rubber.

Dude - Tramadol?!!!!!! How bad is this pain?!!!!!

Opiate painkillers and gear does not mix well at all. That's big strain on your heart and liver. Tramadol is heavy duty shit.

If you absolutely positively have to take something, an anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen is more than enough, very rarely.

Do you have a lacross ball? If not get one. Heat that little bastard up and roll it out over your injection sites. If you have never seen a lacross ball its like a small baseball but all rubber.

Be careful when using the lacrosse ball, if you roll on a nerve to hard you can actually do more damage and be in greater pain. When I foam roll my quads/back sometimes I use the lacrosse ball to get the knots out and have hit a nerve while putting to much pressure on my legs and was sore for days.

This might be utter bullshit, but I think that if you workout hard enough PIP will not occur unless you injected a ton of gear into a shallow point. Sure some compounds are less comfortable than others, but everything has a price. If you can't adjust to any pain- slight, or severe, change compounds or stop using gear. When I first started I'd be sore for days, but now I could pin every day.

You can get this ball at Target that you can either heat or freeze. Works great on PIP in some locations depending on the severity. Ibuprofen works best for me.

I would find other pain solutions besides opiates.....I was an addict for 2 years...HORRIBLE experience getting clean!!!!
I had a line on 600 a Month......I had it bad!!

Top Bottom