napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning Test p vs Pharma mix 2

J.boogie

I am looking for a little info on pinning these seperate and the affect of the pinning.
Reason I'm asking is, I am 2 weeks away from finishing a 10week test prop and Tbol cycle both pharmacom(which was amazing products)
This was actually my first cycle and Everyone says test prop should not be used on first cycle, well I think that depends on the person. This prop was so amazing there was times I wanted to pin everyday because I felt so amazing. Little to no pip. Warmed each shot up and went in smooth. I only pinned in 4 arears (left, right delt and left, right pec) with 29 slin pin with no issues.

My question is being that Pharma mix 2 has 3 different compounds, will the pin feel different as in more pip? And is pinning this in pecs ok?

Your right your first cycle consisted of multiple compounds which is definitely not recommended. Your not done with that cycle and your looking to start a blend with 3 different compounds , hmmm , maybe you should slow down killer

It could result in more pip because your adding a compound that you have never used. As far as pinning your pecs, I dont see a problem with it as long as your comfortable doing it and know the proper location on the pec

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I am looking for a little info on pinning these seperate and the affect of the pinning.
Reason I'm asking is, I am 2 weeks away from finishing a 10week test prop and Tbol cycle both pharmacom(which was amazing products)
This was actually my first cycle and Everyone says test prop should not be used on first cycle, well I think that depends on the person. This prop was so amazing there was times I wanted to pin everyday because I felt so amazing. Little to no pip. Warmed each shot up and went in smooth. I only pinned in 4 arears (left, right delt and left, right pec) with 29 slin pin with no issues.

My question is being that Pharma mix 2 has 3 different compounds, will the pin feel different as in more pip? And is pinning this in pecs ok?

Why the hell are you pinning pecs bro?

Also I don't think it's a good idea for you to be using a mix of 3 different compounds for a second cycle. That's too much gear for you, and you are locked into a specific ratio of each. I wouldn't recommend it at all. What compounds are in it?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Appreciate that guy. And I'm not cruising into another cycle I'm getting information for down the line . I research for 2 years before I did my first cycle. I did test prop and Tbol. I think it was a great choice and have had a smooth cycle so far. Will start pct next week. I wouldn't jump back on for awhile. I think your right "Rick rock" I don't think I'm ready for a 3 compound yet but Love learning about them all so when I am Ready I know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Why the hell are you pinning pecs bro?

Also I don't think it's a good idea for you to be using a mix of 3 different compounds for a second cycle. That's too much gear for you, and you are locked into a specific ratio of each. I wouldn't recommend it at all. What compounds are in it?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

X2 on all points (especially pinning pecs)

You never know how much of each compound is in each pin.

No no no

PharmaMix 2 is test/mast/ TREN!!!

Tren is Totally inappropriate for a second cycle
The mast would do little for you unless you are below 10% BF
There are much better choices for a 2nd cycle

Btw...I LOVE pinning low volume short esters in my pecs with a 27G

No no no

PharmaMix 2 is test/mast/ TREN!!!

Tren is Totally inappropriate for a second cycle
The mast would do little for you unless you are below 10% BF
There are much better choices for a 2nd cycle

Btw...I LOVE pinning low volume short esters in my pecs with a 27G

Thanks bro. Appreciate that knowledge. Yea didn't have one issue with pinning pecs even on my first cycle but like I said I did research for a long time before I decided to jump on. But the most important part of my cycle starts In a week pct. I'm pretty excited to see my ne t cycle. Def gained some nice solid gains on this first cycle which I was told I would make huge gain on first cycle.

Top Bottom