napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning areas and couple questions.

I love insulin pins for delts and sides of quads. 23g 1" for glutes. Of course the volume of oil needs to be low but I use those alot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quads to vascular

Delts ok
Use for trt dose

Blast of tren test
Ventral glute the best way
It can take some vol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*update* well guys I pinned the VG this morning since my last post and it was so easy and painless! I actually lost a Lil sleep over it lol waiting to pin it today and it was well worth it. I've been dreading my glutes and now I am very pleased with the VG site I dumped 2.5cc in it no pain didn't even feel it so just letting u guys know it was well worth it.

*update* well guys I pinned the VG this morning since my last post and it was so easy and painless! I actually lost a Lil sleep over it lol waiting to pin it today and it was well worth it. I've been dreading my glutes and now I am very pleased with the VG site I dumped 2.5cc in it no pain didn't even feel it so just letting u guys know it was well worth it.

Good to hear man... glad I can help.

I've done more than 3cc with no issue in the delt and I'm not that big of a guy. I know some use a 1" for delts, I personally use 1/2". You might want to start small, like 1.25cc in each delt to let them get acclimated.

I never exceed 2cc in delts. 3cc in glutes. 3cc in quads. 5/8" 25 gauge for my delts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you guys are saying is that 2cc of Test and 1cc of Deca would not be a problem and become an abcess in the glutes? :) I want to do that for my next cycle...

I do 3cc all day in the ol booty. No issues. Just don't push it so fast it blows up like a balloon. Lol

Believe in the unbelievable.

Thanks mate. Any tips on how to pull up to different compounds into one syringe?

Just pull up 2cc of air, inject air into Test vial, pull up 2cc of Test, switch needle, then pull 1cc of air, push the air into Deca vial and pull up 1cc of Deca. Then switch to injection needle, swab and go?

Thanks mate. Any tips on how to pull up to different compounds into one syringe?

Just pull up 2cc of air, inject air into Test vial, pull up 2cc of Test, switch needle, then pull 1cc of air, push the air into Deca vial and pull up 1cc of Deca. Then switch to injection needle, swab and go?

Pretty much, I don't swap draw needles, just draw from both vials with one then swap for injection.

Just a tip... For me personally if I push the oil in really slow I hardly get any pip at all. I noticed when I'm in a rush is when I usually screw things up. Never be in a hurry.

Top Bottom