napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning areas and couple questions.

Ltrevino

Hey guys so for my last 2 cycles and currently been pinning my glutes. They seem to be getting more and more difficult to pin. I'm using 25g 1.5 long pins. I was thinking about doing my quads but have read bad things on it. So I would like to know best areas. I'm doing 2.5cc of oil total so my quads would be able to handle that much right? Thanks

What do you recommend for delta 1"? And is 2.5 cc to much for one delt?

I've done more than 3cc with no issue in the delt and I'm not that big of a guy. I know some use a 1" for delts, I personally use 1/2". You might want to start small, like 1.25cc in each delt to let them get acclimated.

Yeah 1 inch for delt. Personally I never pin more then 1.5cc of oil in a delt causes me pain. I'm not a big fan of delts in general. As for pinning the quads I used to do it pretty religiously but then I got to a very low bf % and realized my quads are way too vascular and It kinda pushed me away from pinning them. That and also every time I've pinned quads I get pretty serious pip kinda feels like I had an intense leg day. But since it Is such a large muscle it can most definitely handle 2.5cc of oil easily. Once I discovered the beauty of the VG pin site I haven't pinned quads since. VG is the holy grail of pin sites IMO.

I do glutes and quads pretty much exclusively. Quads are super easy and not problematic if you stick to the right location

Yeah 1 inch for delt. Personally I never pin more then 1.5cc of oil in a delt causes me pain. I'm not a big fan of delts in general. As for pinning the quads I used to do it pretty religiously but then I got to a very low bf % and realized my quads are way too vascular and It kinda pushed me away from pinning them. That and also every time I've pinned quads I get pretty serious pip kinda feels like I had an intense leg day. But since it Is such a large muscle it can most definitely handle 2.5cc of oil easily. Once I discovered the beauty of the VG pin site I haven't pinned quads since. VG is the holy grail of pin sites IMO.
What's the vg site lol

I do glutes and quads pretty much exclusively. Quads are super easy and not problematic if you stick to the right location

Yes Rick I'd like to try my quads but after hearing some people say they couldn't walk for days and pip is always a big issue..

What's the vg site lol

Ventro glute

Yes Rick I'd like to try my quads but after hearing some people say they couldn't walk for days and pip is always a big issue..

I've honestly only done quads 3 times, I really need to try them again. They were my first 3 pins ever. I didn't get bad pip but I always got a twitchy feeling when either pushing or pulling the needle in. It didn't hurt, just felt very weird.

Well since I only have 1.5" long pins right now I may just try my quads out... some pointers would be nice.. if not just stay with my glutes just lately been very frustrated with. I have had to pull the pin out last week 2 times and change pins because I kept hitting the wrong spot and it's always generally been in the same area.. upper outer glute

Well since I only have 1.5" long pins right now I may just try my quads out... some pointers would be nice.. if not just stay with my glutes just lately been very frustrated with. I have had to pull the pin out last week 2 times and change pins because I kept hitting the wrong spot and it's always generally been in the same area.. upper outer glute
You're rotating the 2 glutes right?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

VG
fadf99f7007eeccd37bc0bb0af400ee2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your method of finding the right area in quads?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
He method I use is you touch for middle finger tip to the top of your knee cap. Your then roll your hand outwards. Where the crease of your and and wrist meet is at is where you pin. I done this multiple times with 1cc with minimal PIP

I mean you can, I use 1 inch no matter what, but yeah basically. If you're lean enough you can actually see the muscle. If you throw your leg out to the side you can feel it too, it's basically right below your iliac crest. Seriously the best pin site I've ever used zero pip and I have yet to hit a vein or nerve which I've done pretty much everywhere else with the exception of glutes. I've dumped 5ccs of oil into my VG and still no pip.

Can u maybe explain how to really find the vg or how u preform it? I know the picture shows where but what do u look and feel for?

I mean you can, I use 1 inch no matter what, but yeah basically. If you're lean enough you can actually see the muscle. If you throw your leg out to the side you can feel it too, it's basically right below your iliac crest. Seriously the best pin site I've ever used zero pip and I have yet to hit a vein or nerve which I've done pretty much everywhere else with the exception of glutes. I've dumped 5ccs of oil into my VG and still no pip.

Oh OK thanks big Steve u answer before I replied lol.. I will definitely try it out

Top Bottom