napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

piece of rubber from stopper possibly got into my pin

kbabs1987

OK so Im running sust 250 @ 500mg/week and tren ace @ 100mg EOD. I just did my shot and I noticed that in my vial of tren there is little pieces of rubber from the stopper floating around in it. I was cautious while drawing the tren into the pin but when I did my shot, it felt as if the pin was clogged. When I was about to take the pin out of my quad, whatever was clogged pushed through the pin and I proceeded with my shot. What would happen if a small piece of rubber got injected into my muscle. I'm a little worried. Any advice or insight would be appreciated.

This is just my opinion and I'm not a doctor.... So don't sue me. Lol

If you did in fact inject a little piece of the stopper into you muscle a couple things could happen.
  • You could get an abscess at the injection site as your body tries to remove the foreign object. (I would keep an eye on it and watch for signs of infection such as itching, redness, hot to the touch, swelling...that sort of thing)

Your body could just protect itself by incasing the piece of stopper in some scar tissue and that's it. (What will most likely happen)

Or you could get super powers that allow you to be like rubber so that you can stretch and bounce like Elasti-Girl. :D

My advice, just keep an eye on it and don't worry. You know what to do if you start to see that there is an infection. It's not that big of a deal unless you let an infection go untreated.

Re: RE: piece of rubber from stopper possibly got into my pin

kbabs1987 said:
OK so Im running sust 250 @ 500mg/week and tren ace @ 100mg EOD. I just did my shot and I noticed that in my vial of tren there is little pieces of rubber from the stopper floating around in it. I was cautious while drawing the tren into the pin but when I did my shot, it felt as if the pin was clogged. When I was about to take the pin out of my quad, whatever was clogged pushed through the pin and I proceeded with my shot. What would happen if a small piece of rubber got injected into my muscle. I'm a little worried. Any advice or insight would be appreciated.
What size needle are you using to draw with? This shouldn't ever happen unless your pin is too big. I draw with a 22 and I wouldn't suggest going much bigger than that or you run this risk every time

Ya if you are drawing w a large gauge tip it will chunk out the stopper. But the chance of u injecting it in your muscle is almost impossible as the injecting tip is smaller. What more than likely happened is the piece moved out of the way to allow the fluid to continue.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: piece of rubber from stopper possibly got into my pin

RickRock said:
kbabs1987 said:
What size needle are you using to draw with? This shouldn't ever happen unless your pin is too big. I draw with a 22 and I wouldn't suggest going much bigger than that or you run this risk every time

Its a 20gauge needle. Yeah its been 8 hours and I feel fine. Thanks for the insight though guys

Damn I just bought 18g to draw and 23g to pin... I'll just have to pay special attention

I got this idea from a video on YouTube...

You need to get filter needle to draw the solution then u change the needle to the smallest size that u can find and inject. I'm in the medical field I used it every day. Imagine the damage in your body is that piece uf rubber enter ur blood stream!!! Stroke, heart attack. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

simba89 said:
You need to get filter needle to draw the solution then u change the needle to the smallest size that u can find and inject. I'm in the medical field I used it every day. Imagine the damage in your body is that piece uf rubber enter ur blood stream!!! Stroke, heart attack. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Very nice point... i just know personally, i would just take the vial as a loss because while its not likely of any further occurrence, just knowing the possibility of what you pointed out would be enough for me

I would simply extract with an 18G, then use a syringe filter and fill an empty sterile vial with a new pin.
If it was a 10ml vial though, I would call it a wash.

NameLess said:
I would simply extract with an 18G, then use a syringe filter and fill an empty sterile vial with a new pin.
If it was a 10ml vial though, I would call it a wash.

exactly what i think bro

I've had this same thing happen to me using a 18g to extract. I just paid close attention to what was in the syringe before injecting it.
Alot of good tips on this forum.

I would like to add...This is a good reason to use new Drawing needles often. If you use the same needle to draw time after time and it gets dull it will cause this problem. I use the same draw needle 3 times max before it starts to tear up the stopper. I actually just got 100 20 gauge needles only so I can switch every draw.

Top Bottom