napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

physique

Ryan Ramos

just looking for a recommended fairly priced sarm stack for physique. Not necessarily looking to make huge strength gains i'm more interested in achieving more of a bodybuilding like physique (more focusing on the bulking phase part at the moment) any recommendations would be great thanks! I'm 22 years old 6"0 215lbs if that helps anything.

Last edited:
just looking for a recommended fairly priced sarm stack for physique. Not necessarily looking to make huge strength gains i'm more interested in achieving more of a bodybuilding like physique (more focusing on the bulking phase part at the moment) any recommendations would be great thanks! I'm 22 years old 6"0 215lbs if that helps anything.
I have the perfect stack for you bro

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

now if i'm currently taking 5mg of just lgd a day for the past 33 days would i need to take any time off before starting the cycle you just recommend?

why 5 mg? thats a female dose of lgd bro... you need to finish this cycle before you start a new one... you should not use them though if you dont know how to properly run them... stick around here so you can learn how to do this right... where did you get it?

I just wanted to see if i would feel any side effects so i did 5 mg. So if i just finish running 5mg lgd for 8 weeks total then ill do that.

well i mean i could up the dosage of lgd and finish the cycle but i wouldn't say it was a complete waste. My physique has improved alot and ive gone from 199 to 215 still lean and alot fuller in the past 33 days

Top Bottom