napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious!

Cwrose1

Just places an order for my first cycle...
Test cyp, aromasin and proviron.
I'm assuming this will be high quality. I've read nothing but good things. I'm stoked...I'm gonna run a 12 week cycle.

So I want my first cycle to be as clean as possible...I'm running off of 2500 cals 50/35/15. I know I need to up my cals..I'm thinking 3000 3500? Do my macros look ok or should I up my carbs a little. I want to maximize my cycle. I'm typically in the gym 4-5x week for 2-3 hours with 30 min cardio to start
Thoughts?????

So I want my first cycle to be as clean as possible...I'm running off of 2500 cals 50/35/15. I know I need to up my cals..I'm thinking 3000 3500? Do my macros look ok or should I up my carbs a little. I want to maximize my cycle. I'm typically in the gym 4-5x week for 2-3 hours with 30 min cardio to start
Thoughts?????

Depends on your goal. Whats you adjusted bmr?

PHURIOUS

Depends on your goal. Whats you adjusted bmr?

PHURIOUS

According to a bmr calculator it's 2136 , and that's laying in bed all day. I want to pack on lean muscle. Don't need to be huge but a nice build with definition.

phur has alot of happy customers. im sure you will be satified

According to a bmr calculator it's 2136 , and that's laying in bed all day. I want to pack on lean muscle. Don't need to be huge but a nice build with definition.

Ok so if you lift 4-5 days a week atleast you would times that number by 1.5 which is what your basic needs are for your activity level

Then if you want to cut fat and lean out you would subtract between 300-500 cals per day. If you want to add weight and bulk up you would add 300-500 cals

PHURIOUS

u are going to be more stoked when you get them bitches by Monday and that aint no shit. Phurious is competing with PE on shipping times bro 2 days I got some shit before almost before payment was received you cant beat that son

Its not always that fast. Lol depends on flow of orders like right now i got a flood of them so it will be a bit slower.

PHURIOUS

Its not always that fast. Lol depends on flow of orders like right now i got a flood of them so it will be a bit slower.

PHURIOUS
Ain't that the truth? Dudes have been ready to get on the gain train. All the holiday food + heavy lifting + pack from Phurious = mega gains!

Well just like everyone said....fast shipping. Got my tracking number today. GAINZZZZZ are coming!!!!!

Thanks for the great service!

Top Bottom