napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Sust 300 log

That Dianabulk does work quickly.. I have no doubt you'll fill your tux out brother. I think if you getting sick though, you're body may not respond well to PH's. Those pros wreak havoc on your internal organs
You may be right about that. I've only used a PH once before and it was oxandrovar and I felt terrible the entire cycle but I really didn't have a clue what I was doing, I thought I did, but I just didn't. I got way too aggressive with the dosing and wasn't using test. I'm hoping by keeping my dosage down and having a test base all will be well. If after 4 weeks I feel like like the PH is just doing too much damage I'll drop it.

That Dianabulk does work quickly.. I have no doubt you'll fill your tux out brother. I think if you getting sick though, you're body may not respond well to PH's. Those pros wreak havoc on your internal organs
That's what I was thinking also but I didn't want to say anything because I have zero experience with PH. I don't think the Sust is getting you sick.

Pharma Lady Rep

That's what I was thinking also but I didn't want to say anything because I have zero experience with PH. I don't think the Sust is getting you sick.

Pharma Lady Rep
Well, being 5 days in on the PH and not feeling sick until 12 hours after my first injection, I just figured it had to be test flu. I read that test flu is much more common with sust than E or C because of the short esters. Who knows what caused it, all I know is it was fucking terrible and I don't want to feel like that again. If it happens again tomorrow after my next shot than I know it has to be the sust. Either way I just hope it doesn't happen again because I'm feeling great right now. Also, like I said, if the sides get to be bad with the PH I'll definitely drop it to 4 weeks instead of going 6, no problem there.

Well, being 5 days in on the PH and not feeling sick until 12 hours after my first injection, I just figured it had to be test flu. I read that test flu is much more common with sust than E or C because of the short esters.

That's definitely possible brother... Short esters kicking your butt...

Pharma Lady Rep

Today was day 7 on dianabulk and my second pin of sust. I pinned my left quad this morning and everything was smooth as butter, not an ounce of pip. One thing I have noticed is I do have slight difficulties pinning my left quad because I'm right handed and I'm a big boy. So, trying to hold the pin still with my right hand stretched over and injecting with my left hand is a slight task. I woke up this morning feeling like a fucking boss. I got 7 solid hours of sleep last night and I literally felt so good I leaped out of bed before my alarm even rang. I was full of so much energy today, I'm just really loving the way I'm feeling on this cycle, so far. I noticed today that my muscles are rock hard and so pumped it feels great. I did deads tonight for the first time in over 4 months. Before my shoulder injury I was a 600# puller for triples. Nothing extraordinary but not a slouch either. I was nervous about pulling tonight because I didn't even think I could pull 225 lol. I was able to get 6 sets of 8 reps in 225/275/315/365/405/405 I was pretty pleased with this considering how long it's been. I followed that up with 6 sets of 12 reps of angled t bar rows (not really sure what they're called) then some barbell curls, and then reverse preacher curls. I did everything with very very minimal rest between sets. I was coveted in sweat and had a pump from hell. It was a great workout. I ended the workout with 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'm starting to feel much lighter during my cardio sessions, so that was pretty bad ass. So far everything is going great.

Last edited:
I had a great leg workout tonight. Day 9 on Dianabulk and and 2 pins in of the sust. I did 8 sets of 8 reps on squats. Started at 185 and worked up to 275 taking only 30-45 seconds between sets and going deep. I followed that up with 6 sets of Romanian dead lifts. Nice and slow, really getting that stretch in the hammies. I'm feeling strong and hard as a rock. I weighed myself this morning and I'm still sitting at 270 but yet I can feel the bf falling off of me. I'm feeling lighter on my feet and my clothes are starting to loosen up but fit tight in the right places. I feel like I'm never going to get south of 250# I'm starting to think it's impossible. I try not to get hung up with the numbers on the scale but I'm just tired of being heavy. I want to get lighter and every time I try I can't seem to ever get any lower than 265-270. I think I'm going to reduce my calories a little more this week. I'd really like to see how far I can push it. I ended my workout with 30 minutes on the elliptical and even on the elliptical I felt lighter and faster. I was burning that machine up. At about 26 minutes in I started to go hypo. I got very light headed and felt extremely hungry. Every time I cut this seems to happen to me and I'm not sure what's causing it. I ended up coming home and drinking 10ozs of Orange juice, which I really didn't want to do because those were unwanted calories but I felt that I had to have it. I felt much better after I drank it and sat down for a minute. I really hope this doesn't become an ongoing issue.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see you back in the groove brother...

Pharma Lady Rep

I get this "hypo feeling" occasionally also. Except I'm not hungry I just feel REALLY drowsy for about an hour. It doesn't happen every day and some days it's worse than others. I also get overwhelming cravings for sugar on a daily basis.

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm glad to see you back in the groove brother...

Pharma Lady Rep

I get this "hypo feeling" occasionally also. Except I'm not hungry I just feel REALLY drowsy for about an hour. It doesn't happen every day and some days it's worse than others. I also get overwhelming cravings for sugar on a daily basis.

Pharma Lady Rep
Thanks man, I'm really enjoying it finally. I'm starting to feel like my old self again. I don't understand the hypo feeling, I don't like it at all. I'm afraid it's going to cause me to pass out one of these times.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom